101%

^

~~~~~~~~

Dear Adrian,

I guess you've changed your number because you haven't answered my texts in a while.

Anyways, I hope all is well back home, and I hope you are enjoying your senior year! I heard about Troye asking you to prom, so I hope that went well too.

I also heard that dad got you a dog, which Phil and I are extremely jealous. We'll have to bring PJ over sometime to meet him.

Maybe that's why you're ignoring me? Cause we call our son PJ?

Neither of us realized that his initials were PJ until after we signed the certificate. But Paul John! After the Beatles!

We've had him for 2 years, you need to meet your nephew, Ade.

We're heading back to Texas next week cause Phil's off of vacation, but I'd love to see you before then.

Mom told me you bought one of my paintings? If this is true, why would you do that? They're really expensive. I just sold one for half a million, so I can only imagine how much you've paid.

Also, PJ is starting to speak in colors, which is really cute. Except for the fact he says "yewow" instead of "yellow".

Again, I hope all is well, and I'd love to see you before we head back.

Love, Dan

~~~~~~~~

Dear Adrian,

YOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

My hand hurts from writing all those "o's".

What's up! I miss you!

It's been 5 years since I moved! We never got to finish our game of Life :(

I hope you're okay, and that Troye turned out to be really hot.

Did you enjoy the wedding? Even though it was two years ago.. Can you believe Dan turned down my proposal twice! I'm still mad about that >:(

PJ has officially learned your name! Unca Add, he says, but we know who's he's talking about.

Anyways, come over soon! And bring Life!

Hearts and Hugs, Phil