59%

The rest of Friday night was lost to sleep, and half of Saturday was wasted. I woke up around 1 pm, and stayed in bed for another half and hour. When I finally picked up my phone half past 1 and saw only two texts from Anthony and one from Ian. Nothing from Phil.

10:42am- from: Antoinette
Yoooo Ians coming over later you should come too

11:50am- from: Antoinette
You're either sleeping or ignoring me but if you get this Ians here and I'm kicking his ass in Mario Kart.. Come over!

11:50am- from: Iancorn
Anthony is not kicking my ass in Mario Kart, he is dead last... Just had to point that out

I rolled my eyes at the both of them and texted Anthony.

1:34pm- to: Antoinette
is it too late for me to come i literally just woke up

1:35pm- from: Antoinette
Ians still here and I'm still slaying so if you want to sure... He's spending the night anyways cause my parents are out of town

1:35pm- to: Antoinette
;)

1:35pm- from: Antoinette
Shut up.

1:35pm- to: Antoinette
see you in a few unless you wanna finish your make out

1:35pm- from: Antoinette
You have 10 minutes or I'm locking you out

I took my time getting out of bed and putting clothes on. Anthony didn't live too far away from me, but he lived closer to PJ. He was another one of those houses at the edge of the park near the lake. It was horrible for me now, cause I'm not friends with PJ anymore so I have to walk through drug alley instead of cutting through his back yard.

I stuffed my hands in my pockets and kept my head down through the alley. Luckily, nobody was there, but the place still creeped me out.

I was at Anthony's in fifteen minutes, and just as I had suspected, the door was unlocked. "Hello?"

"DJ Howell in da house!" Anthony called from his living room.

I groaned. "Why am I still friends with you?" I answered back.

I stepped into the room Ian and Anthony were playing video games in, and plopped myself down in a bean bag in front of the couch. I didn't really want to third wheel with them right now. Especially since they were taking up the whole couch. Ian's legs were over Anthony's lap as he stretched the rest of his body out.

I watched their game for a moment and took my phone out. I guess I was suspecting something from Phil, but nothing was on my screen. "What time is it in Texas right now?" I turned around to both of them.

"How the hell are we supposed to know?" Ian replied, not taking his eyes off the screen.

I shrugged and used the world clock app on my phone. It was seven in the morning where Phil was. No wonder he hadn't texted me.

"So, you know who's going with Felix to the prom?" Anthony struck up a conversation.

"Who?"

"I was asking you.."

"I know. That girl Marzia." Ian spoke up.

"The Italian transfer? Damn." Anthony responded. "Everyone always says how beautiful she is."

"If I were straight I'd totally tap that." Ian added.

I burst out laughing, but neither of them found it as funny as I did. When I finally finished wiping the tears from my eyes, we continued. "What about Louise? Did she get a date?"

"Her date dropped out of school and she dumped his ass." Anthony gossiped. "I was there, it was gold."

Gold only reminded me of Phil though, I checked my phone one more time just to be sure.

"And PJ is going with Emma."

"What? PJ has always hated Emma!"

"I know, but Emma asked him, and he had no where else to turn." Ian finally glanced over at me, probably to see my reaction. "Anyways, me and Anthony are gonna go to Chippeakas before prom if you wanna come with Phil."

"There are literally so many gay couples going to prom, the teachers are going to be so confused." Anthony snorted.

"I can name 5 couples right now that are same gender and going to prom."

"You're lying." I taunted.

"Me and him, you and color boy, Joey and Daniel, Tyler and Connor, and Connie with Dodie."

"I stand corrected."

"Also, everyone is going to Felix's mansion for an after party." Ian proclaimed. "You there?"

"I'm there. I don't know about Phil, though." I sighed, glancing at my phone again. Why wouldn't he just wake up?

A/N: 21k jeez louis

I HAVE SO MUCH HOMEWORK LIFE IS NOT FAIR