69%

"I don't think it's right to spy on people... Especially family members." Phil said while he sat behind the steering wheel. After visiting Felix's house, he volunteered to come with me to Cyrus House of Pizza.

"I know. But he's my little brother and I just to make sure everything's goes okay."

"Let's go back to my place and watch a movie, or something. Or should I say, Netflix and Phil." He teased.

"You shouldn't."

"Aren't you gonna miss me, Dan?" He asked, glancing over at me.

"Of course I will. The place is right up there, to our left." I pointed out, but Phil pulled the car over on the sidewalk a couple feet away.

"Phil-"

"What if I don't get accepted. Then what?"

"Can we talk about this inside, please?"

Phil turned the car off and looked at me. "But I want to talk about it now." He said softly.

"Okay." I laughed nervously. "You're kind of scaring me."

But Phil ignored my comment and leaned across his seat towards mine. "I didn't get in." He whispered. "They said they don't want me there.

"Oh no! I'm so sorry." I shook my head. I wanted to feel even more bad for him, but for some reason I felt like I was shaking.

"I don't want to be mad, though." He said, as he began to crawl over the arm rest. I laughed nervously again, and started to slid away from him. "I just want you to kiss me."

"Here? In public?" I looked out the window at the families walking into the pizzeria.

"You can do it in front of my parents but not strangers?" He asked, and pushed me with one hand against the car door.

"Phil, let's just go inside." I pointed with my thumb over my shoulder.

He brushed his nose against the tip of mine. Only his legs were left on the drivers seat. "I know how depressed you are, Dan."

"W-what?" I asked, my eyes closed after going cross eyed while I stared at Phil being to close to me.

Phil tilted his head so his forehead was resting against mine. "We make each other yellow. It's what we do."

"Are you okay, Phil?"

Phil took a deep breath, as if he were trying to inhale me. "No." He admitted after a while.

I leaned forward and brushed our lips together quickly. "Let's go get some pizza."

A/N: This chapter was inspired by the fact that I'm on 69%... Thank god y'all chose Phil lol