27%

Reason number 22 not to fall in love with Phil Lester, he was a heavy sleeper.

I fell asleep on the blanket to Phil telling me about the constellations. Something about the Virgo pattern always made me tired.

My eyes opened to Phil's face exactly a foot away from mine. His breath was slow and quiet, but I could see his chest rise and fall. His hand was right near his mouth, and his face was squished against the ground.

I sat up quickly, my eyes still glued to his face. "Phil." I breathed, hoping he wouldn't wake up.

I finally peeled my eyes away from him and to my phone. It was 8 in the morning, and I had three messages from my mom.

"Phil." I muttered again, reaching my hand out to his body. I shook him a little, and he stirred. "C'mon sleeping beauty." I grinned, and color boy groaned quietly.

"Cuddle with me." He muttered, and my smiled faded.

"Uhm...Ph-Phil wake up."

"Come on!" He grunted a little louder, reaching his hand up. I hesitated, hovering my fingers above his.

All of a sudden he grabbed my wrist and pulled me in front of him. My eyes widened, and we were so close to each other I could feel his breath on my lips.

"Phil?" I whispered, but he didn't respond. His features were so defined. I could see every hidden freckle, every crease, every wrinkle.

Color boy was so beautiful.

"Dan!" I heard my name echo through the park. I shot up again, sitting and looking around for the source of the call.

"Dan!" I heard again. My head snapped to PJ's house, and I saw a figure in his window.

Oh no.

He yelled at me again, but I couldn't hear clearly what he was saying. I shook Phil rapidly.

His eyes finally fluttered open, and he yawned. "What time is it?"

"We have to go." I snapped, standing up to take the telescope down.

"What's going on?" Phil asked, but I shook my head. I stuffed the telescope back in its box, and instructed Phil to wrap up the blanket.

He did as he was told without anymore questions. When we were both done, I took off running and he followed. I didn't stop till we were in the alleyway, hidden from PJ's house.

"Dan... What the hell?" Phil panted, taking fast breaths as he waited for an answer.

"We... were really close to each other." I breathed quickly too, watching Phil's expression. "PJ saw."

His mouth closed, and he started breathing through his nose. "So?"

"So he's gonna kill me!" I raised my eyebrows.

"He won't... If I break up with him he-"

"He's not gonna break up with you Phil! You're gonna say it and he'll say no!" I tried to make him understand. Dad was right, PJ had obsessive compulsive, I've seen it before but never came to the conclusion.

"Wait... Who does he have a crush on?"

"Me.." I ran my tongue over my bottom lip. "You? I don't know!"

"Great." Phil shook his head.

"Phil, listen to me. Stay away from PJ." I looked at each opening of the small road to see if the coast was clear. "Don't answer his texts, don't go to his house... Stay away!"

"Why are you trying to ruin our relationship, Dan?" His voice rang through the alley. Phil and I froze.