Chapter 15: It's time to talk

Amber's POV

Sebastiano. Here. Right in front of my room. Shit. 

" Sebastiano... Why were you and your guards waiting for me?" I ask him trying not to sound too worried.

" Well... A little bird told me that someone has just killed the vampire king and has now become Queen of the vampire Kingdom..." He says chuckling, but I can feel his tone hides a threat.

" Well your bird must have misunderstood something then... I'm not becoming the Queen of the vampire kingdom..." I say smiling and shrugging.

" No?! But you do have killed the Vampire king, haven't you?" He asks me smirking charmingly.

" Maybe... But since I won't accept the crown, you don't have to worry about anything, right?" I grin sexily and bow a bit, letting him see a wider part of my décolleté and causing one of his guards to whistle. Eric, Alexander, Kyra and Arabella growl and hiss loudly.

" I suppose they helped you to fight... Maybe you want to hand them the crown...?" Sebastiano notices Kyra and Arabella are by my side and, of course, wants to know why two beautiful and powerful vampires are fighting for a werewolf Queen.

" We are mated to her guards... We are part of her Kingdom, now." Arabella smartly reply and grabs Alexander's hand. I suppress a growl and try not to seem too sad about her action.

" This explains everything..." Sebastiano states.

" Sebastiano, shall we talk later about this? I've spent my whole night fighting, I'd like to rest a bit..." I ask him, breaking the embarrassed silence that his last words have left behind.

" Sure if you need to rest, I'll be glad to talk with you later." Sebastiano agrees and he and his guards leave us alone after having bowed in respect.

" Sogni d'oro principessa..." He whispers in my ear before leaving definitely.

-------------- " May your dreams be joyful, princess" from Italian.-------------

" Well... This is going to be a very long day..." Kyra says yawning while we get inside my apartment.

" So... There are two bedrooms and one big living room with two sofas... Who wants to sleep on the bed?" I ask everybody, now noticing we are no more the Queen and her guards, no, now we are the Queen, her Mate (I like calling him mate so much!), her Beta, His mate, her fairy guard and his new crush...Quite messed up, I know!

" I want to sleep with Kyra, no matter where we have to sleep, though" Eric states, hugging his mate protectively.

" Alright... You can have the guys' room... If there's no problem for Stash and Mellanhar..." I say.

" No problem, I feel like I've slept too much, so I can stay here in the living room. I should patrol like I haven't done tonight..." Mellanhar informs us lowering his head and staring the floor while admitting he should have done his job better instead of falling asleep.

" Okay..."I say, " But you don't have to feel guilty for tonight. It wasn't your fault."

" I don't need to sleep too. I'll stay here in the living room and wait for you to rest. Two guards are better than one." Arabella nods towards Mellanhar and sits on the sofa next to him. He smiles a bit and looks away, hiding his embarrassment. Maybe between them there will be something... who knows.

" Okay I'll go to sleep in my room, so... Are you coming with me?" I ask Alexander, wanting to leave Mellanhar and Arabella alone.

" Oh yes, you really just want to leave them alone, uh?!" My wolf asks in a mocking tone.