Chapter 16: Back to the castle

This chapter is dedicated to myworldnbooks @SharonGulino frasermagoo

Alex's POV

I can't believe I've just told Amber who I really am. And I can't believe she didn't reject me.

" She loves us!" My wolf howls in my head, waking me up from the trance I've fallen into while looking at a beautiful sleeping Amber curled up next to me. She's my mate. I still can't believe it.

" Yes..." I reply to him smiling as she frowns because I tried to get up. She grabs my shirt and holds it tight, though her shield is still up, preventing her from really touching it.

She's so sweet. She reminds me of my sister when she sleeps. Celia. I haven't seen her since she last came in Canada, and it was almost a year ago. I remember I admired her when I picked her up at the airport. When we sent her to the boarding school, she was quite short, had big puppy blue eyes and shoulder length light brown hair. She was only eight years old. When she came back in Canada a year ago she was completely changed: she had her light brown hair hanging loose on her back, her blue eyes now attractive thanks to the layers of make up she had learnt to put on. She had grown up and was now a curvy beautiful young woman, short but beautiful. She reminded me so much of my mother.

" Who is this Celia?" Amber asks me with an angry tone. I have been so deep in my thoughts I haven't noticed she woke up and is now glaring at me with her big eyes now become golden. I chuckle at her jealous reaction and tell her,

" Celia's my little... Sister!" I laugh as she widens her eyes and blushes violently as she understands she has mistaken this badly. She's so cute.

" I'm not cute!" She slaps me on the cheek, trying to hide a smile behind an angry expression.

" Yes you are..." I argue back while tickling her, causing her to start laughing loudly. I continue my tickling assault, laughing at her laughs, enjoying the time we are spending together.

" Alex... Stop..." She pleads, her hand massaging her belly. Sometimes laughters can hurt, right?

" Only if you kiss me, sweetheart..." I reply smiling softly at her. She leans closer and closer, our lips almost touching, smiles a bit and... Kisses me on the side of my mouth, making me moan in frustration.

" I'm going to have a shower, Alex..." She says sexily pulling back. I watch as her hot ass finds her way into the enormous bathroom of our room and smile at the thought of her being my mate. Yes, I know, I still can't believe this!

" She's going to have a shower, ALEX!" My wolf howls meaningfully in my head.

" I heard her, I'm not deaf..." I reply bitterly. There's no way I'm going to take Amber here, without her agreement. If she didn't invite me to go shower with her, I won't shower with her.

" Maybe you're not deaf, but I'm sure as the hell you're stupid... I mean, our mate is in the shower, naked, and you don't want to join her..." He says still not understanding why I didn't seize the moment.

" I don't want Amber to think I just want to fùck her up! Our relationship mustn't be founded on my physical attraction for her, no, it will be founded on the love I have for her thoughts and feelings." I state angrily.

" Yes, of course Romeo, amazing speech... But what will you do when our instincts will be stronger than your words? I can't wait forever, and neither do you." He says chuckling.

" Amber is a werewolf too, don't forget this. Sooner or later she'll feel what I feel for her. That's when I'll take her, I promise. But she has to want it. I'll never force her to do anything she doesn't want to." I explain him.