Chapter 23: His mark

Amber's POV

"Alexander..." I moan in pleasure. Finally the heat as chilled up. Now the only hot thing I feel is Alexander's tongue on my neck, cleavages, breast. I concentrate on his moves, on the way his hands roam freely on my lower belly and waist, going dangerously down. Every inch of his perfectly shaped body is touching my sweated one. I feel something sharp nipping the skin of my neck. His fangs.

" Let him, please." The Moon said I shouldn't have sex with him, but She didn't mention any prohibition on him marking me. My skin started burning again, pushing me for letting him.

" Stop... Thinking... Feel" My wolf whines. She's right. I've always been the one to think: since my brother has left me, I've never had the chance to feel. I chose to close my feelings in a small drawer of my heart. After all that time, I have forgot where I had put he key. But the key wasn't inside me anymore: my key is Alexander.

" Mark me." I finally whisper while breaking our kiss, panting miserably in front of his stunning beauty. Time will flow inexorable, but he'll always be mine. And I'll be his. He's the one the Moon chose for me. He's the one my wolf chose. He's the one my body chose. And he's the one my heart chose.

His eyes widen, going for a second back to their bright blue, then they turn black again, he smiles and leans closer and closer, his fangs now almost touching my skin. I feel his hot breath on my tickling skin already covered by the goosebumps.

Finally his sharp white fangs approach my pale soft skin. And then he bites. At the beginning the pain is unbearable. Every inch of my skin burns, and I feel like someone's ripping my head off. I can't help but screaming.

" Amber!? Amber!?" Alexander yells out worried he has hurt me. I am just about to say it's just the heat when I feel it: a wonderful wave of pleasure. The immense relief radiates from the mark and touches internally every inch of my body, waking it up. I don't feel any more pain.

I start crying. Crying in pleasure.

" Amber I..." Alexander touches my cheek lightly, his fingertips barely brushing against my wet skin, but I still moan pleased. He tilts his head on his right side and touches me again, this time on my lower lip. Another moan escapes from my mouth as I arch my back towards him. As if guided by an ancestral strength, he brings his nose on my skin, touching it. He sniffs two or three times and then states while growling protectively,

" Mine." I smile, my wolf howling in the sensation of feeling our mate's protective gaze on our skin.

" Can you feel it?" She asks me suddenly.

" What?" I'm too busy admiring his abs to pay attention to what she's saying.

" There's a new bond..." This time I listen to her. I focus on the side of my mind where I usually feel the bonds. Usually the easier one I can reach is Eric, because he's my Beta. But know there's a bond stronger than the others, the closest one to my mind.

" Whose it?" I ask my wolf.

" I-I'm not sure...  I can't communicate with it, only feel its presence and feelings." I tilt my head and look at Alex. He seems confused.

" I-it's you..." He whispers. I look at him, my eyes wide in confusion. What!? Was he thinking of someone else while marking me!? My confusion quickly becomes anger as his eyes become darker and he sits down on the bed, leaving my body. Who the hell is he thinking about?! Should I be jealous?! One thing I can be sure of, if she's trying to steal my mate, she's going to die!