Chapter 17: The blood Queen

Amber's POV

" Good morning, my love. Did you sleep well tonight?" Alexander asks me smiling.

" Wonderfully" I reply smiling back at him and leaning farther into his arms.

" Perfect, because I want to take you out today...!" He smiles broadly and gives me a peck on my lips.

" Out? Are you asking me to date you, my King?" I giggle and wink at him.

" Maybe... Are you going to accept, my Queen?" He smiles again.

" Maybe..." I say seductively.

He starts kissing me passionately, grabbing my hip and pulling me closer, while my hands lock on his soft hair and a moan escapes his lips when I tighten my fingers around his golden locks. He deepens the kiss, his tongue finding mine and fighting against it, dancing elegantly into my mouth, drawing little circles on my palate, next to my teeth. His hands are roaming my body freely, lifting my top up and touching the soft skin of my back. I moan in pleasure as he leaves my mouth to draw a hot trail on my neck, shoulders and on the top part of my breast, leaving hickeys on my soft skin, nipping it with his white teeth. He starts kissing a soft spot on my neck, making me moan again and again, his teeth gazing my skin, revealing he chose where to place his mark.

" Let him mark us..."my wolf begs.

" We... I... I can't... or... Sebastiano... He... will start...a... war..." I try to think firmly but I'm too distracted by Alexander's soft kisses. I know I have to stop him, but his kisses feel so damn right, so difficult to fight. I need to stop him. I... I...

" Alex... please... stop" I beg, my wolf still disagreeing. The moment he processes my words, the moment he leaves my body and stands up with a sad expression on his now red face and a golden glimpse in his blue eyes.

" D-did I h-hurt you, Amber?"

" W-what? No, no... It's just that... If you marked me, Sebastiano would find out you are my mate and probably kill you. It's too dangerous, I'm so sorry." I reply lowering my head.

" Oh. "

" I-I know I'm such a terrible mate but... Being Royal means to protect people and I can't let demons start a war because I wasn't able to stop my mate from marking me..." I tell him, looking him straight in the eye. I'm still the Queen, no matter if I love him more than myself, I still have to protect my subjects.

" Amber. I know too well what being a Royal means and I won't prevent you from being who you truly are. I love you just the way you are, remember it." He says hugging me tightly.

" Now, get ready, I'm taking you out. We're going shopping." He announces, then gets up and reaches the door, turns back to face me and says,
" I'll be back at 10 o'clock. I love you"

" I love you too..." I whisper before he leaves definitely.

" Diara? Would you mind coming here and help me?" I ask my best friend through mind link.

" Sure, my Queen. You have to tell me everything!" She giggles enthusiastically and rushes towards my room.

Knock.Knock.Knock.

" Come in! " I shout and the door opens revealing a giggling Driana and a smirking Kyra.

" My Queen, we're here to help you getting ready..." Kyra says winking.

" I've got a question for you: How does a feared vampire warrior know everything about make up?" I ask Kyra while she starts putting different creams and oils on my sleepy face. They made me shower and are now having fun-I know they're really enjoying themselves- brushing my hair and putting my make up on.