Chapter 20: A new pack

Alex's POV
" Will you swallow this for me little sis?" I ask Celia after having explained her my real feelings for Amber. At the beginning she hasn't been too enthusiastic about it, but now she seems at least to have calmed down. She thinks about my question a bit, leaving all of us dealing with the silence my words had left behind, but then finally said,

" Welcome in our family Amber. I'm glad you succeeded in catching my wonderful brother. It will be a pleasure to be your new sister." Aha! My strong little sister has made this! I knew I had taught her well! Amber's beautiful warm eyes widen before a big smile forms on her face and she finally says,

" Th-thank you!" Then they hug tightly and I join the hug enveloping both of them with my arms. We stay like this for an eternity, until my sister pulls out giggling and asks us to tell her everything about us. I laugh nervously and Amber sits back on the sofa mimicking me to join her. Celia imitates us and smiles broadly in expectation.

" Well... " I begin" It all started with a prophecy." I tell her everything about how I tried to kill Amber and how my attempts miserably failed, how we first met, my mission to kill her mate and then our last adventures, how Amber killed the fairies' Queen and the Vampire's King, how we promised to love each other and how she told me she wanted to meet my subjects. I don't tell her about Amber's brother, though: she'll tell her the truth when she'll feel like doing it. While I speak, Amber keeps on interrupting me playfully adding details that to me seemed unnecessary but that my sister found even more interesting that what I was saying. Girls! My sister managed to giggle for ten minutes or so only because Amber told her about Samantha!

" You two are driving me crazy girls!" I tell them after they giggled for the millionth time when Amber informed Celia about the "funny" nickname that stupid vampire of Kyra gave me!

" You are such a pup, bro!" Celia says whipping tears away. I growl, not liking her to tease me in front of my mate. This causes them only to laugh even more and me to frown, not being able to laugh with them. Amber then turns around to face me and gives me a peck on my lips at the sight of my annoyed expression. I smile immediately and pull her closer, aiming to kiss her deeply. And I would have succeeded if that nosy girl of my sister didn't interrupt us saying,

" Have you two already mated?" Amber's eyes widen and blushes deeply while I stare at my sister in disbelief: she's just fifteen years old, holy Goddess!

" What? I'm no more a child, Alexander!" She says pouting. Amber is still trying avoiding my gaze, her cheeks deeply red.

"I'm fifteen! Do I have to remind you you were fifteen when I first found you having fun with a girl in my room?" Now it is my turn to blush and look away. Celia and the Master at Arms, Christian Smith, burst out laughing at my embarrassed expression and Amber's shocked one.

" Fifteen?!?!?" She widens her eyes even more and staring at me in astonishment.

" Well, you know... I'm a boy, an Alpha... I-I.." I try to say.

" Fifteen is quite early, right...?" She asks thoughtfully,cutting me off.

" Mate is worried. Celia should have kept her mouth shut." My wolf says sadly.

" I agree..."

" Now she'll be even more worried about mating us." He says rightfully.

" Well we'll have to wait more then..."

" I don't know if we have the strength to do so..." Why is him so worried about mating? What's the real reason? I must find it out before the Full Moon comes.

" W-what about you? Have you got a mate?" Amber asks Celia after a few minutes of embarrassed silence.

" No... I am quite young... But I've almost shifted. My professor said it's a matter of days." She replies enthusiastically.