Chapter 1

My name Leda Bella. My older sisters are Brie and Nikki Bella. I think it's time I join them in WWE. I have been training hard in NXT.

Today I'm training with my sisters in NXT. They are getting ready for Wrestlemania 29. We trained for two hours and it was great. They left but I stayed behind to use the gym.

I ended up still being here later when Natalya came in for her training session. She let me train with her.

After that I went back to my hotel room and took and shower. Then I went to bed.

In the morning I had to get up early. Brie and I are going on a flight back to our home in San Diego California. I live with Brie and her boyfriend Daniel Bryan.

I get up and get dressed. Then I go and meet Brie at the airport. I go and get on the plane. During the plane ride I just relax.

When I get there 5 hours later. We grab our bags and meet Daniel who is picking us up. Daniel drives us back to the apartment. We all eat dinner and then I shower and go right to bed.

In the morning we all eat breakfast and then I go with Brie and Daniel to take their dog Josie for a walk around our neighborhood.

Just as we are finishing our walk Nikki pulls up in this brand new fancy Range Rover. The car was super nice and fancy.

A few days later I'm in New York for Wrestlemania. I'm sharing a hotel room with my sisters Nikki and Brie. I just found out that my two best friends from NXT Eva Marie and Jojo are coming here. I can't wait to see them. I'm going in the car to the airport to pick them up as a surprise.

When I get to the airport I see them come out. "Leda!" They both say excited and get in the car. We all hug.

When we get to the hotel I introduced them to the bosses. Eva gets told she has to turn her hair blonde. She isn't at all happy about it.

I ended up deciding to stay in Eva and Jojo's room. I moved my stuff to their room and that's where I ended up sleeping.

In the morning my sisters ended up coming to our room cause they wanted to meet Eva and Jojo.

After my sisters stopped by and chatted for awhile we decided to go get Eva's hair done. We walk down to a hair salon together.

While we are there Eva decides that blonde isn't gonna work. She ends up dying her hair red instead and it looks awesome.

We get back to the hotel and now it's time to show the bosses. She ended up really lucky because Jane the boss loved her hair.

Now we are going to a red carpet party tonight. We get all dressed in our fancy dresses and head to the party. It was really fun walking the red carpet, taking pictures, and talking to people. Everything was great till my sisters came over and demand we get their drinks for them. That made me really mad and embarrassed. They didn't have to do that and embarrass me in front of my best friends. I'm never letting them do that to me again.

Now it's the next day and Brie and Nikki are making me come out to lunch with them. I don't want to though because I'm still really mad about what happened yesterday at the party.

We get to the restaurant and order our food. When it comes we start eating. "Don't ever embarrass me like that in front of Eva and Jojo again." I said. "We're sorry Leda." Brie said. "It's ok." I said and started to eat my food. Then Brie talks about going ring shopping.

Tonight is finally the night. Wrestlemania. Me, Eva, and Jojo are all watching it together.

Unfortunately for my sisters their match ended up being cut off the show. I go and try to comfort them. We watch the last match and then all go back to the hotel to get some sleep.