Chapter 2

Today is Monday night raw after wrestlemania. We are at the Roanoke Civic Center in Roanoke Virginia. I am hanging out with Eva Marie and Jojo, my two best friends, just messing around and having fun backstage. Tonight I'll be going with my sisters and their boyfriends to Tampa Florida to John Cena, Nikki's boyfriend's, house. I'm not looking forward to it since I don't like him at all.

After watching the show me, Eva, and Jojo meet Natalya and go to eat in catering. Eva seems really into Fandango and she starts asking Nattie about him. Oddly enough he walks in at the same time. He starts saying Eva looks nice and she's starts blushing. Than Nattie tells Fandango Eva knows how to dance and could be his next new dance partner. After he leaves she goes to talk to Mark and Jane the bosses about it.

I go to watch the shield vs Daniel Bryan and Kane matches. I see Seth Rollins get beat on and it hurts me for some reason and no I don't like him. I have a crush on his team mate Roman Reigns. Besides everyone knows Seth is dating Dean Ambrose. It's no Secret and they are adorable together.

The shield wins the match and I go to talk to Eva and Jojo again. Eva confesses to me and Jojo that she can't dance. Which is a big problem if she thinks she's gonna dance with fandango.

Later I leave the arena and go with Nikki and Brie to John's bus. I put my stuff on and go to my seat. I put my headphones in and decide not to talk the whole ride.

Finally we get to John's private plane and I get off with my things. I pick a seat way in the back.

When we reach Tampa instead of going with my sisters and their boyfriends I decide to go off and rent my own car. I will catch up with them tomorrow. I drive to Eva and Jojo's house because I am moving in with them. Plus I want to see them again before I have to be stuck spending the next week with my sisters.

Once I get there we greet each other and I go and put my stuff down in my new room. A knock comes at the door and Eva goes to get it. It's her boyfriend. Jojo and I introduced ourselves to him. Then we go to hang out and leave Eva with her boyfriend. Surprisingly he proposes to Eva and she comes into me and Jojo's room to tell us. Then me and Jojo decide to get some sleep.

The next morning I drive over to John's house. Nikki gives me, Brie, and Daniel the tour of the house. Then Nikki gives me and Brie a ride in one of John's fancy cars. Then we all decide to go swimming in John's pool. Everyone starts having wine but I don't.

Couple of days later we are going back on John's plane to go to Daniel's house in Aberdeen Washington. I stayed over 2 days at John's and it wasn't bad. On the plane ride they make up this dumb wood chopping contest. I want no part of that.

The plane ride is long but we finally get there. We get to Daniel's house and it's really cute. Daniel shows us around. Daniel doesn't have a tv. That's not a problem for me but it's a big deal to John for some reason. When Daniel goes outside John ask Brie if she is ok with the house. "Of course! Sure there are somethings I would change but most things I love." Brie said. I find it rude that John even asked her that. Then John asks her if the house is big enough for the two kids she wants. I wish John would just leave Brie alone. Nikki thinks Brie should get rid of Daniel's parent's furniture. I don't agree with Nikki but I guess it's up to Brie and Daniel to decide that. Not John and Nikki. I just sigh and shake my head as I walk away from John.

Now they are all going out to chop wood. I stay inside.

Later Brie and Nikki are going to get wine and I decide to come with them just to get out of the house for a little bit. While we are out Brie says if she moves here she would miss the sun too much since it rains here all the time. She worries she won't be able to change anything in Daniel's house with out making him mad. Nikki thinks Brie will never be happy here and I'm honestly started to agree with her a little after hearing what Brie said.

Soon it's time for Monday Night Raw. Today we are in Tulsa Oklahoma. I go and find Eva and Jojo. Eva is freaking out cause she has to dance with Fandango tonight and she doesn't know how to dance.

Now me and Jojo and the rest of the girls are crowded around waiting to watch Eva fail. Eva failed it big time and now she is in deep trouble with the bosses. This is not good for Eva. She will now have to speak with Stephanie McMahon the main boss. The boss of all bosses. Stephanie, her husband Hunter or Triple H, and her dad Vince run this place. Stephanie is a beautiful woman and I have a crush on her. I may have forgot to mention I'm bisexual. Surprisingly she doesn't get fired. After that happened me, Eva, and Jojo go back to the hotel and agree to never speak of it again.