Chapter 56

1 week later

I've returned to work and I have been doing better. But now that work is over for the week I'm going with my sisters, Daniel, and brother JJ to look at places for Brie and Daniel to build their dream summer home in Port Townsend Washington. Nikki is mad and upset because she thinks she is never going to see Brie again if Brie and Daniel decide to move here full time.

Later we got to the beautiful cabin we were staying in for the night and had some dinner. Then I got comfortable and relaxed a bit. I enjoyed being around and with my family again now since I felt I had barely gotten to see them anymore when I had been with Paige.

A few days later I had to leave for Monday night Raw in Boston Massachusetts.

Backstage at the show I was talking to one of my good friends Kevin Owens when I heard and saw Paige crying. This hurt me and broke my heart since I so clearly still have feelings for Paige. So out of habit I ran over to her. "Baby what's wrong?" I asked worried. I called her baby out of habit too. She didn't care. She just hugged me tightly and buried her face in my neck. "When I was 18 I was pregnant. I lost my little girl due to a miscarriage. I was 6 months pregnant and my baby girl died. I was told after that I may never have another baby again." Paige cried. I didn't know this about her. She never told me before. "Awww I'm so sorry I didn't know." I said sadly and rubbed her back. "Please Leda I don't want to be alone tonight." Paige cried. I nodded and went back to her hotel room with her that night. That night we made love. It felt so right. And I was so happy. But it also left me wondering what now? And what does this mean for us going forward?