Chapter 8

Tonight is Monday Night Raw and we are in Virginia. My sister Nikki badly broke her leg and she can't fight for awhile so tonight either me, Eva, or Jojo will get to be a valet for the night. I hope it's me. Of course it's Eva that gets picked though.

Now Jojo and I are in catering wondering if we will get a push soon. Eva comes in says we are being so standoffish to her. Honestly I'm just sick of her. Eva is being such a selfish bitch and rubbing everything in our faces. I'm so tired of it all the time.

Now it's time for Natalya's match and Eva is accompanying her. Jojo and I are watching the match with my sisters but we wish it was us out there instead of her.

A few days later we are at a live NXT show in Florida. Eva wants to talk to me and Jojo about our 'behavior'. We sigh and follow her outside. "What's wrong with you two? Why are you so distant from me?" Eva asked. "Because Eva we are so over it and done with you rubbing every freaking thing in our faces." I said. "Eva its a competition. Like don't you think we want that stuff too? Like yeah we are happy for you and congratulate you but we ain't gonna be happy for you 24/7 like you want." Jojo said and I nod agreeing. "You guys are supposed to be in my corner all the time!" Eva yelled. "Stop being a selfish bitch!" I yell back. "Eva you always say you will do anything to get to the top but when me and Leda try that you get mad." Jojo said. "I don't think we should live and train together anymore." Eva said. "Fine by us! Me and Jojo will live and train with out you." I said. "Yep!" Jojo said and we walk off together and leave Eva there alone.

Now it's the next day and it's Natalya's wedding. I'm going with Eva and Jojo. Jojo and I will move out soon but today we are focusing on Natalya. The wedding was beautiful and everyone had a great time.