Chapter 4

It's now the next day and I'm out shopping with Nikki and Natalya. They drag me into this store that sells lingerie. Witch is gross if you ask me.

Nikki and Natalya try on the outfits and they both look hot. But Nikki is my sister and I can't think that way about her. Plus Natalya is taken by Tyson Kidd. They buy the outfits and we leave the store thank god.

Now we are at the Smackdown taping and Nikki keeps showing off her boobs. I roll my eyes. I hate when she does this.

Once smackdown is over we go back to the hotel and sleep. In the morning me, Eva, and Jojo meet Nikki in the lobby for breakfast. For some reason she wanted to meet with us.

Eva and Nikki start talking about their boobs and suddenly I feel really uncomfortable. Once they stopped talking about that the rest of the breakfast went nicely.

A week later and it is now time for Monday night raw. We are in Raleigh North Carolina. Tonight Cameron is putting fake boobs in her outfit. She's just doing it cause of Nikki's boobs. It's so annoying. I get mad and walk away from the girls. I go and watch the Shield's match.

Once I have calmed down I go back to where the rest of the girls are and listen to Cameron tell about the joke Nikki and Brie played on her by taking her fake boob out. Cameron decides not to get the fake boob because she is happy with herself the way she is. Once raw is over we go to our hotel and sleep.