Chapter 18

1 month later

It's been a month since the bus innocent and now we are all having brunch together in the hotel lobby. Nikki is 5 months pregnant now.

At breakfast Natalya's nose starts bleeding. Nattie tells us that when Summer Rea slapped her, she may have broken her nose.

Nikki changes the subject and tells us how she got into Real estate and is selling houses now. She has been trying to get her real estate license for a year now and finally past her test to get it. She says it's perfect too because she can sell houses and make money while she is out of wwe caring for her baby.

One week later

It's a week later now and we are at Monday night raw. We have a big photo shoot today with everyone involved.

After the photo shoot Noemi asks Nikki how John is doing. "I don't know to be honest. He's been so secretive and on the phone a lot. I think he's cheating on me." She said sadly. This makes me mad that John is cheating on my pregnant sister.

A few days later Brie and I get a call from Nikki saying something still isn't right with John. She said she had wanted to go to the gym with John but he wouldn't allow her to. "Maybe it's cause he's worried about you and the baby." Brie suggested. "I don't know maybe but he has been acting so weird lately." Nikki said. We decide to all drive by the gym and see if John is really there.

As we drive by the parking lot neither of us see John's car. Nikki decides to call him. "Hey where are you?" Nikki asked him. "I just left the gym." John said. Which is a total lie because we all would have seen him if he had.

A few days later when I see Nikki again she is happy and tells me that John wasn't cheating. He had boughten her the beach house she wanted. I'm so happy for her and I'm glad it worked out well for everyone in the end.