Chapter 38

Today Paige and I are in Indianapolis Indiana for Monday Night Raw. Paige and I want to get tattoos so we are going to ask if we can get them. I already have some but Paige doesn't and she really wants one. I want one of her and she wants one of me or of her mom. We ask if we can get them but they aren't sure about it. I really hope we can get them.

Now it's the next night on Smackdown and Paige and I just finished our match. We vsed my sisters in a match and it was really fun. We end up winning the match. We walk backstage. We stood with Alicia and waited to hear if we could get the tattoos or not. They said no that we can not get tattoos. Paige and I are very disappointed. We can't apparently because of action figures and that it would be too dramatic of a character change for us. The tattoos mean a lot to us. But even Alicia didn't like the idea. But we should be able to change our bodies if we want to. They are our bodies after all and don't belong to anyone else but us. We want to do what we want.

A few days later me and Paige are hanging out with Rosa and Alicia at our apartment in Tampa Florida. When Paige's dad calls her. He doesn't want her to get a tattoo. But Paige and I decide we are getting them anyway.

One week later

Today Paige and I are going to get our tattoos. I'm so excited. Suddenly Rosa and Alicia walk in and they are not happy. They try to talks us out of it and even Nattie tries too but in the end we decide to go through with it. Paige got two flowers on her thumbs connecting and I got her name on my wrist.