Chapter 75

Today I'm out to lunch with Brie and Nikki. It's really nice talking with them and just hanging out and catching up since I never see my sisters anymore.

3 days later

Now it's a few days later and it's time for raw. Today Lana is having a fake raw wedding and I'm stuck on smackdown which I hate. Shane is so creepy and he stairs at me all the time. I hate this. I wish I was on raw having a fake wedding with Lana. I watch what goes on from the tv backstage. Roman comes out to crash Lana and Rusev's fake tv wedding. Lana fell face first right into the wedding cake it was the funniest thing ever.

Then I got a call from my ex Paige crying that she had been suspended and I felt so bad. I told her to meet me in my hotel room that night and we'd talk about it.

After my smackdown live show I went and met Paige. We talked and she cried and then we had sex which probably shouldn't have happened but it did.

Later in the week I had to go with Lana and Renee to the Bahamas for work. We all decided to rent a house together for the week because it ended up being cheaper and easier then everyone getting their own hotel rooms. Lana ended up bringing Rusev and she wasn't supposed to come but I guess it was ok. Lana was being super clingy and annoying with Rusev and me and Renee. We were sorta annoyed. Naomi showed up the next day a day later thank god but then Lana was being annoying with her too.

When Lana went out to dinner with Rusev, I went with Renee and Naomi. I ended up having a lot of fun with them and I bonded with them both a lot. When we got back from dinner Lana and Rusev were sleeping so we decided to go swimming without them! Then Lana came out and she got so mad at us because apparently we were "too loud" when her and Rusev were trying to sleep. Her and Renee got in a kinda fight but it was really stupid and Lana caused the whole thing. She is seriously so annoying I can't even believe I ever liked her let alone loved her at one point.

But we all made up the next day so I guess it was ok.