Chapter 10

Today we are in Sacramento California. It's the day of Monday night raw and we are meeting for breakfast in the hotel lobby before we go. Eva is going on and on bragging about Maximum again. I roll my eyes. Today Eva has a signing for the magazine but something she keeps failing to mention is me and Jojo are also gonna be there. But the signing was fun anyway.

Now it's 4 days later and we are in Los Angeles California for Summer Slam. I can't believe it's Summer Slam already. We are staying in this big beautiful hotel and I love it.

Now it's actually the day of Summer Slam and Jojo gets to sing the National anthem there. I am so proud of her and really happy for her.

After watching my sister Brie's match, I hang out with my mom and sisters backstage. Eva comes up and talks trash to us. Nikki gets really mad and Brie and I help calm her down by telling her not to worry and to forget about what Eva says cause she isn't important.

We are watching John and Daniel's match now. Nikki is super worried about John because something is wrong with John's elbow. She won't tell us what is wrong with it though.

Daniel ends up winning the match and taking the title from John.

Summer Slam was great! Now I'm back at the hotel and getting some sleep.