Chapter 52

1 week later

Today me, Paige, Rosa, Alicia, Eva, and Mandy are all going out to breakfast. Me, Paige, and Alicia have been planning a baby shower for Rosa since she is pregnant. The breakfast went really well and no one started fighting surprisingly.

A few days later me, Paige, Alicia, and Rosa all go shopping for baby shower stuff. Alicia and Paige are trying to make the theme scary but I think we should do what Rosa wants and make it pink and girly for her and the baby.

A few days later we are in the car traveling to the show and I'm with Paige, Rosa, and Alicia. Paige gets a call saying she is gonna be on the Conan show. I'm so happy and excited for her. The only bad things is is that it's on the day we planned for Rosa's baby shower. Rosa says that's prefect though because the show is in Los Angeles and we could have the baby shower there instead. It's easier for Rosa and her friends and family to have it in Los Angeles but Alicia is insisting on having it in Florida. Alicia gets so mad and decides not to have the baby shower at all so now poor Rosa has to do everything herself. I feel so bad for her.

That night after Raw we all go out to celebrate my sister Nikki being the longest raining Diva's Champion. Me, Paige, Alicia, Rosa, Nikki, Brie, Daniel Bryan, John Cena, Dolph Ziggler, Eva, Mandy, Summer Rea, Natalya, and stupid butt face Renee who I hate so so much are all here to celebrate with Nikki. At dinner Alicia apologized to Rosa and they made up. I'm so happy and relieved they are friends again. I'm getting to know Mandy better and she is not that bad. I'm starting to like her more and more. The dinner went really great and everyone got along good and had a great time.