Chapter 16

I'm in Austin Texas right now with my mom and sisters. It's now season two of total divas and 3 months have past. First off John broke up with Nikki because she is pregnant and he doesn't want the baby. So now Nikki is 4 months pregnant and left alone to care for her child by herself. Jojo has decided not to be a diva and is training to be a ring announcer instead in NXT and has moved out of the apartment so I'm alone now. There is also a new girl named Summer Rea. Eva got married and didn't tell anyone. I also have starting wrestling on the main roster. That's about it.

I'm in Austin Texas with my family to celebrate my sister's 30th birthdays with them. While we are there waiting for the others to come Brie gets a text from John. He told her to have fun and happy birthday and tell Nikki he said happy birthday and he misses her. It's stupid for him to say that sense he abandoned her and their unborn child. He didn't even bother to text Nikki.

At the party Nikki seemed sad that she couldn't drink and enjoy herself as much but she still tried to have fun. I feel so bad for her.

A few days later after the party we are in Seattle Washington. Brie and Daniel want me and Nikki to help them shop for their wedding. I think it sounds fun but Nikki isn't excited. Nikki sees baby stuff in the store and gets really sad and leaves. I know she is sad she can't raise the baby with John but at least she is still having a child. I stay and help Brie and Daniel pick out cute stuff.

The next day we are now at Raw and I'm watching Summer Rea vs Natalya. I don't really like the new girl Summer Rea much and she is best friends with Eva now. Natalya wins the match.

After Raw I go back to my hotel room to get some sleep.