Chapter 6

Today we are in Long Island New York for Monday Night Raw. I noticed Jojo has this crush on this guy named Justin Gabriel. I thought she liked Roman but that's ok. Eva has noticed too. So has Chris Jericho. "You like him don't you." Chris teased Jojo. "I do not." She protested. Chris continues to tease Jojo and I laugh.

Now it's a week later and we are at the XL Center in Hartford Connecticut for Monday Night Raw again. I'm watching the Shield match now and I love it. I always watch their matches every week.

I after the match I walk backstage and see Jojo and Justin flirting. I just smile at them.

Later Justin has a match and me, Eva, and Jojo go to watch it. Eva teases Jojo about liking Justin. Soon we are having a house warming party at me, Eva, and Jojo's place. Jojo wants to invite Justin and me and Eva think she totally should.

It's a few days later now it's time for our house warming party. People start showing up and we greet our guests excitedly.

Finally Justin shows up and Jojo is so happy to see him. It makes me smile to see her this happy. The party was really fun and we all had a great time.

Now its the next day and Justin is taking Jojo out on a lunch date today. It that's so cute and sweet. Eva is worried about Jojo but I'm sure she is fine. Jojo's date went really good and she was happy.

Now it's a day later and we are in Los Vegas for Natalya bachelorette party. It's my first time in Vegas and I'm really excited.

Once we finish getting settled and unpacking we go down to the hotel pool for a pool party. I laugh and have fun in the water with my sisters and friends. Then me, Eva, and Jojo see Justin flirting with another girl. Me and Eva tell Jojo not to worry about it.

Later I'm hanging out with Jojo and Eva because none of us drink. We go out on a walk around the hotel and see Justin with that other girl again. Jojo is really upset about it. I feel bad for her. Me and Eva try to calm her down and make her feel better.