Chapter 71

This week we are in Vegas for work and Lana is having a bachelorette party. I'm going and I'm actually pretty excited about it. Rusev doesn't know about it and wouldn't like it because he is totally against bachelorette parties.

We get to the hotel later after Smackdown. I'm with Lana, Rusev, Naomi, and Renee. I'm ok with Renee now as long as she stops flirting with Dean who is happily married to Seth. But Dean and Seth aren't even on this trip so it should be fine. Lana got this huge room because Rusev has never been to Vegas before and she wants him to experience it so she got them a room with a basketball court in it!

But Rusev is always in a bad mood and he's been wearing a bathrobe since we got here. Like seriously dude put some clothes on or at least underwear cause I've seen more of Rusev so far than anything else and that's more than I ever wanted to see of Rusev if you know what I mean. Im starting to think I should have gone to LA with my family.

Later after we took Lana out for some fun Rusev finds out and he's all mad. I don't know how she stands him honestly. He's so controlling.

So we all go out to this club after and Lana gets super drunk and her Rusev get into the biggest argument about something so stupid. I don't even understand what's going on anymore. So I do something I might regret in the morning but I take Lana back to my hotel room with me and I make love to her and not just once either.

After awhile we just lay in bed naked. "You don't have to marry him you know. I'd marry you right here and now in Vegas." I said. Lana doesn't say anything but I know she thinks about it. In the morning she leaves my room and we don't talk about what happened between us last night.

Lana ends up fixing things with Rusev so I guess I'm staying single for now.