Chapter 32

I'm at work in Seattle for Smackdown. Stephanie walks up to me. "Hey Leda I got my new work out DVDs in. I'm giving them out to all the divas so here is your personal signed copy." Stephanie said and walked away. "Thanks." Is all I could manage to say. I looked inside the dvd to see if she wrote me a personal love letter but nothing except her signature was there.

Two weeks later

It's been two weeks and now Brie and Nikki are fighting over something stupid. But anyway it's time for Summerslam and during Brie's match with Stephanie Nikki is going to turn on her. I go to watch the match and see my beautiful queen come out with to her amazing theme. Her ring gear looks so amazing and hot and sexy. I'm so turned on and in love with her right now it's not even funny. I wish I could make love to her and show her how I feel about her right now.

Then the match starts and watch my older sister beat on Stephanie, the woman I love, the love of my life, my soulmate. Well I wish she was my soulmate. Then Triple H walks down to the ring followed by Nikki. When see I Triple H I can't help thinking that should be me and not him.

Then Nikki attacks Brie and Stephanie pedigrees Brie to get the win. I'm so happy for Stephanie and proud of her. I smile brightly.