Chapter 60

1 week later

John basically hates me. I don't dress nice to dinners, I sleep in and miss coffee everyday, and I've pretty much broken every rule so far. The only reason he won't get rid of me is because I take care of his and Nikki's little girl Ivy for them.

Today Daniel is going to learn how to swim because he never learned before. I have to watch this so I go out to the pool area to watch.

A few days later Brie is going to the performance center and she's dragging me with her. She thinks I need to get out more and meet new people. I disagree. Plus she won't even tell why we are going besides that reason and when I ask she says it's a surprise.

When we get there I see Lana and my face lights up for the first time in months. Brie just smirks and tells me we are helping Lana train today.

As we work out and train Brie tells us how excited she is for her last match and for the future and becoming a mother. I'm very happy for my sister.

After training Lana asks me to come out to dinner with her. I blush and get all excited. It's been a long time since I felt this good. Brie just smirks and let's me go with Lana.

Lana takes me to this amazing Russian restaurant and it's just perfect. I loved it. I haven't been this happy in a very long long time.