Chapter 57

1 week later

So it's been a week since that night with Paige and Paige and I haven't talked since so I'm a little worried about what will happen between us. This week we are going to Paris for live events and business stuff and of course a little vacation time too. Once we all arrive and get in the car I realize how nice it is to see all the girls together again.

We soon get to the house we are staying in and it's absolutely beautiful. I'm staying in one side of the house with Paige, Alicia, Eva, and Mandy. On the other side of the house is Rosa, Natalya, Nikki, and Brie. So far I'm having so much fun with the girls in my house.

Now it's the next day and today we are going to the Eiffel Tower. I'm so excited.

At the Eiffel Tower Rosa's boyfriend Bobby is there waiting for her and he proposes. It's so sweet and romantic. After that I think it's time I talked to Paige. I pull Paige aside. "Babe you know I'll always love you but what happened last week shouldn't have happened and I'm sorry. I was so heart broken when we broke up but I think it's time we both move on now." I said. "I agree and let's be friends." Paige said and hugged me. I hugged her back and agreed to just being friends even if it will be hard for me at first.

Later that night we all have a nice dinner to celebrate Rosa and Bobby's engagement. It was really beautiful.

The next day I hung out with Paige, Rosa, Alicia, Mandy, and Bobby. It was really fun and we went shopping around in the city. It feels so good to just be back to being friends with everyone. Even Mandy. Mandy is really cool, fun, and sweet once you get to know her.

That night after we get back to the house me, Brie, Nikki, and Eva are learning to make macaroons. It is so much fun and tastes great too.