Chapter 44

Today we are in England for the European tour. I'm so happy to be here with my amazing girlfriend Paige. I can't wait to see her family again in a few days. The last time I saw them was 6 months ago in November when I first started dating Paige. But today we are going out with my sisters to 'tea time' which Paige said isn't even a thing they do in England anymore. But Nikki is making us go and wear stupid hats on top of it.

We go to this stupid fancy tea place to drink tea and eat pastries. Paige and I hate it. We are tom boys. This kinda girly crap is not for us. We quickly leave my sisters behind and for once I agree to go to a bar with Paige. Paige invented Lana and Naomi to come with us. I thought one drink couldn't hurt right? I mean I only stopped drinking because my ex boyfriend was an alcoholic who raped and abused me. I was afraid to drink because of him but I'm 24 and young and I want to have fun with my friends and girlfriend. I'm no where near him anymore and besides he's in jail now and plus I'm with Paige now anyway. So he couldn't hurt me anymore.

Well I had way more than one drink and I got way drunker than I expected to. I ended up back in my hotel room somehow. No wait this isn't my hotel room. It's Lana's room and she's naked next to me. Oh shit what did I do? I cheated on Paige last night and I was drunk and I don't remember a thing except being at the bar and nothing about what happened after. Oh shit I'm so dead.

I tell Lana never to tell anyone and she promises she won't. I manage to get to the arena in one piece and I pretty much hide from Paige the whole time.

I was distant from Paige for the next few days. "Babe what's wrong? Your so quiet and distant." Paige said sadly. My eyes filled with tears. "Baby I'm so sorry but I did something awful and I didn't mean to but I know you will hate me for this." I said. "Baby I could never hate you. What is it?" She asked. "That night we got drunk I created on you with Lana and I don't even remember doing it but I feel so awful for doing and I feel so awful about it." I said and start to cry. "Babe it's ok. I saw and I know what happened. You thought it was me. You kept calling Lana my name instead and you were both way too drunk to notice. I was mad at first but I know you didn't mean it and would never cheat on me on purpose. I'm just never letting you drink again." Paige said. "Deal. I'll never drink again. I'm so glad you forgive me. I love you so much and I couldn't deal with losing you. I'm sorry I promise I'll never do it again." I said. "I know babe. It's ok I forgive you. Now let's go kiss and make out." Paige said and took me to her locker room. I smiled and kissed her. I'm seriously so lucky to have to the best and most forgiving girlfriend in the world. I love her so much.