Chapter 14

Now it's Monday Night Raw again and we are in Los Vegas. I'm so happy to be back here. Tonight Eva is going out to the ring with my sisters. It makes me kinda mad but there's nothing I can do about it.

It's a few days later and I'm back home in Tampa Florida. I'm shopping with my sisters today and they took me in this really cute little shop. I love it! Brie wants Nikki to come back to the ring and wrestle again. Nikki says she isn't ready even though her injured has been healed for 5 months. I think she just likes being home cause John is home and still out with his elbow injury.

Now it's time for raw again. It's in Cleveland Ohio this week and I trained so hard. Right now I'm watching the shield vs the usos. Roman looks so hot out there.

After the shield's match is Brie's match so I watch her's too. Eva and Nikki are at ringside again and it makes me mad that Eva is out there. That should be me. Brie is my sister not Eva's.

Now it's the next day and we are in Cincinnati Ohio for the smackdown taping. Smackdown was good but not very eventful.

New it is Sunday and today we have Night of Champions in Detroit Michigan. Before the event we are all meeting up for lunch. At lunch Natalya tells us her cat died. I feel so sad for her.

Now I'm at the arena and my sisters are getting ready to go out for Brie' match. I can't come because Eva will be at ringside again. I'm jealous because I want to be with my sisters and wear the cute outfit they get to wear.

Now it's time for Brie's match and me and Jojo wish her luck before she goes.

It turns out that Eva and Nikki are not going to the ring with Brie because they want Brie solo. I watch the match with the rest of the girls. Brie doesn't win but she did amazing. I go to congratulate her with Nikki.