1.3

Elena's POV

My head is pounding, my throat is sore and I feel like crap. Remind me why did I get drunk again?

Oh, right. My oh-so-lovely boyfriend cheated on me.

I open my eyes slowly as the brightness of the room literally blinds me. I groan and manage to get out of bed and get some medicine for my terrible headache. I take a shower and refresh myself.

The last thing I remember is leaning on Harry and taking a shot.

Speaking of, where is Harry? He must've brought me home.

I text him asking if he wants to grab some breakfast. I wait a few minutes as I eventually figure that he won't reply.

He must be still asleep -it is Saturday after all- or busy or maybe he already is eating with his girlfriend.

A sudden anger rushes through my body as I think of them together. I take a few deep breaths to calm myself down. That doesn't seem to help so I decide to take a walk around.

Walking has become my hobby lately. I guess it's because of all the stress that seems to disappear while I'm doing this activity.

I abruptly stop as a flashback replays in my mind.

I look at our intertwined hands and smile. While looking up I catch his glance and blush.

"You're cute when you blush, you know." he says while a soft chuckle escaped his mouth.

I smile and look at our feet. This is all I want, me and him just walking through the streets. Both of us stay silent after that and just choose to enjoy the piece that's flowing through the air.

I shake my head and try to steady my breathing as his face slowly but surely leaves my thoughts.

As I spot the bakery in front of me, I decide to get something to eat. I haven't put anything worthy in my mouth for a day.

The smell of freshly baked goods makes my stomach grumble even more. I pay for my meal and walk towards the door.

I stop in my tracks as I spot Harry and -what seems- Bella. My feet bring me to their table as Harry notices my presence.

I see Harry shift in his seat.

"Hey." I smile politely.

"Hey, Elena." Ouch, so we're back at Elena. Did something happen last night?

"Uh, just wanted to say hi. I'm Elena by the way." I put out my hand waiting for her to shake it.

She continues to completely ignore me and I find myself growing with confusion and annoyance. I was just trying to be polite, damn it.

"Okay, then, nice talk, bye." I leave in a rush not wanting to disturb them anymore.

What the hell was I even thinking. She's the same person she was at this same bakery. I just assumed that she was different, I know Harry wouldn't date someone like her.

I was very wrong.

Still I text Harry, begging for an explanation.

He texts me back with a "Please, don't text this number anymore. It's better for the both of us. I'm sorry."

Am I hallucinating or did I just lose the only good friend I was left with?