2.2

Elena's POV

"Don't laugh at me if I cry, okay."

"Okay, okay." The beautiful boy beside me chuckles and nods.

He presses play and the movie starts. We're watching "The Notebook", and I always cry like a baby at the end. I hope he cries too, or else I'm gonna appear like a weirdo. But, that movie is sad anyway. Like, who doesn't cry during this movie.

Why am I even overthinking this? Ugh.

Anyways, it's been two weeks since my date with Harry and things have been more that good. They've been great. Even more than great.

We've been together all day, every day. It's like some force or crap is gluing us. We sleep together – clean, learn to have a clean and innocent mind -, we eat together, we walk together, we go grocery shopping together, which is really stupid, since we don't live together. Also, we went out on a lunch date, a couple of times, and he took me to the cinema once.

We watched "Cinderella", the movie version that was just released. Throughout the whole movie he was making dumb comments like "I bet you'd look way prettier in that dress" or "Why didn't she just went up in the rooms and met up with him" or "Of fucking course her dad died now" or "Wait, why did she do that, no". He talked that much, that some of the people sitting below us, made a few shh noises, but he was acting like a literal child. After the people had turned around, he'd just make a face with his tongue out. I was laughing so much that night, im sure I had a six pack by the time the movie ended.

But, to be honest, these past two weeks were probably the most laughable weeks of my life. Whatever Harry did made me laugh, whatever he said made me laugh, he made me laugh a hell lot.

But also, there were times when we'd just chill and talk. That's the thing I love the most about him, he can talk on whatever topic. We can talk about a simple carrot, and he'd bring out these opinions and facts and jokes.

He just has it all.

I snap out of my thoughts as I hear him chuckle. I find my focus back and look at the screen. It's the part where they lay on the street and talk. I let out a soft chuckle also, and snuggle more into him. I can feel his smile and feel his arm that's around my shoulder, squeeze it.

By the end of the movie, I'm sobbing and I look over to Harry, only to find him with glossy eyes. I'm actually surprised he isn't balling his eyes out like me. I thought he was the emotional type, I guess was wrong.

We smile at the sight of the two of us and I stand up to find some tissues. Since we're at his house, I ask him where the bathroom was again. I still haven't quite remembered where the rooms were, even though I've been here a couple of times now.

He shouts back an answer and after a couple of turns and confused glances, I find it. I clean my face and wipe the smudged make up. I go back into the living room and see Harry starring at the wall, keeping his focus in one spot.

I sit beside him on the sofa and wrap my arms around his torso. I plant a sweet kiss on his cheek and notice a small smile start forming on his face.

"What are you thinking bout?" I softly ask.

"Us."

I tint my head back a little, to get a better view of him. I frown a little as dark thoughts fill my mind.

"What about us?" I ask again, my eyebrows scrunched up in confusion.

He turns his head towards me and smiles a little. "Nothing bad, don't stress it out."