3.3

Elena's POV

"I love you."

I open my eyes and slowly touch the nape of his neck. I pull back so that I can look in his eyes. His green ones are locked with mine. I continue to stare blankly at him, trying to catch up with the rushing thoughts in my head.

I slowly lean in, my fingertips shakily caressing his jaw. I place my lips onto his, feeling the tingles slowly running down my spine. He responds, adding a little more pressure to the kiss. His hands are placed at my waist, pushing my torso into his. I cup his face as I feel his tongue licking my lower lip, asking for entrance.

I decide to tease him a little, as a slight payback for the car-action.

"Stop teasing me." Harry mumbles against my mouth. I smirk as I tug on his bottom lip. He lets out a quiet moan and tightens his grip on my lower back. His hands suddenly start travelling down to my butt where he catches me off guard and squeezes it.

I gasp and he uses that to push his tongue into my mouth. Mine molds with his, as I sit up and place my right leg, in a way that I straddling him. He runs his hands up and down my sides, whereas mine are in his hair, tugging at the ends, every now and then.

He pulls away, leaving me confused as to why he stopped. His pupils are blown wide, watching me intensely. I slightly frown and wait for him to figure out what he needs to figure out.

"Come with me." A small smile creeps on his face. I notice a small twinkle in his eyes. He makes sure I get up carefully and takes my hand. His footsteps are fast and I'm struggling to keep up with him. His feet are like the size of earth and mine are, well, not the size of earth.

I slightly trip, but not fall, him noticing and letting out a giggle. I chuckle as he softly pins me to the closest wall. A sweet smile is plastered on his face as he kisses me sweetly.

"Come on." He mumbles and with an excited smile, starts leading me upstairs. I let out a few giggles from the way he rushes around the house, making sure we get to his room as soon as possible.

Once we step into the room, he closes it and pins me against it. He grips my hips and smashes his lips onto mine. The feeling of his mouth molding with mine makes my head spin. I wrap my hands around his neck and twirl my fingers around the curls of his hair.

"I wanna show you something." He slowly mumbles. I quickly nod as he backs away and goes towards his desk, me following his steps.

He picks up the journal that he keeps with him at most times. After a few flicks through the pages, he settles on one and lets out a sigh. He hands me the item with a small smile.

I know how important and personal this is to him, I can't help but feel special that he's letting me get to know a part of him.

His handwriting is scattered across the page, forming words and sentences. It's messy and there's a smudged and wrinkled part in the corner. I look up to meet his gaze. Harry gives me a little nod, as if approving me to read it.

My eyes go down to the messy words scribbled, waiting to be read.

'I fell in love with a beautiful girl

And she still takes my breath away

I fell in love in the morning sun while the hours

Slipped away

Sometimes when I hear your name

A smile creeps on my face

And for reasons I can't explain it's never out of place

Cause I love you

More than you think I do

And I love you

Now you don't want me to

Cause I love you

More than you think I do

And I love you

Now you don't want me to'

My eyes start to dwell with tears as I look up to him. He's wearing a nervous smile with raised eyebrows.

"Well, did you like it?" He asks in a quiet voice.

"Is that for me?"

"Of course it is." He smiles sweetly.

"I loved it." I rush over to his side, grab him by the nape of his neck, and place my lips on his. "And... I love you." I whisper, looking up to meet his eyes. A wide grin appears on his face, the same one I fell in love with, the day I met him.

My smile matches his as he closes the gap and kisses me. I can feel his smile against my mouth, a chuckle escaping me.

Our hands roam over each other's bodies, like we can't get enough off each other. I slip my tongue in his mouth, earning a moan from him. He grips my butt as I tighten my hold on his shoulders.

Harry's hands find the zipper of my dress and I can feel my breath hitch in my throat. He almost immediately stops. I place my hand over his, on the right side, where my zipper is. I lead his hand to unzip it as I can feel the chilly air make my skin erupt in goosebumps.

With our lips still attached, he slowly starts pushing the dress' material up, until it was at my waist. I pull away and with locked eyes, put my arms up. With a nervous glance, he pushes the dress towards my head, where he gets rid of it. I'm standing in front of him in nothing but underwear, resisting the urge to cover myself. Watching the way his gaze travels all around my body, I step up and with a soft kiss, start getting his sweater off of him. My eyes widen the slightest bit when they meet the muscular sight of his torso.

He pulls me in for a kiss and slowly start placing his lips on my neck. He harshly but at same time carefully, kisses the spot under my ear. I close my eyes in pure pleasure as Harry carries on, making his way to my collarbones, where he starts biting. After a few moments, he licks the now swollen spot, lessening the pain.

My fingers keep getting tangled in his mop of curls. I move them from his neck to his shoulders, then his back, abdomen, stopping at the waistband of his jeans. I slowly unbutton them, and undo the zipper. He pulls away and slips his jeans down his legs, leaving him in nothing nut boxers.

I keep my gaze on his eyes, but also glance at his lips, abs, shoulders, eyes again. I can feel he does the same. He takes his bottom lip in between his teeth before smashing his lips on mine. He mumbles a "jump" and brings his hands to my thighs. I quickly jump and wrap my legs around his body. His hands support me as he walks towards the bed.

He carefully places me on the bed, him hovering above me. I reach up to kiss his neck, lovingly sucking and biting at his weak spot. His fingers work their way to unclip my bra and succeed. Before I can notice, I'm close to being completely exposed in front of him. His dark eyes take in everything as I hungrily kiss him and he twirls his finger behind the hem of my underwear, making contact with the skin at my hips.

"Are you sure?" He whispers, watching me cautiously. I nod and grab him by his neck, closing the gap between us. "Say it. I don't want you to regret anything." He looks at me sternly.

"I'm sure, Harry. I love you." I quietly say with a small smile. He slowly kisses my red lips as he tugs my underwear down my legs. The same happens with the last piece of clothing left on his body.

After that, we became one.

There was no more Elena and no more Harry. There was only Elena and Harry. We put our puzzles together, with an act that's called making love. It was a journey, it was a river full of kisses, a shower of intimate touches, it was me uniting with him. It was us giving our heart and soul to the other. It was our beings coming together.