1.9

Elena's POV

I slowly open my eyes as I try to adjust to the brightness that is fulfilling the room. I feel a pair of strong hands around me as I turn my head to see the beautiful boy lying beside me. I smile as I look at how his chest moves up and down, in a steady pace. His lips are forming a small frown and his breaths come out as puffs.

Waking up next to Harry made happiness rush through my body. Scenes from last night play through my head and I find myself beaming at the events. I can still feel his lips on mine. Just thinking about it makes me wanna scream. Although we aren't anything with Harry, and we're "taking it slow", I can't help but think about what is going to happen next.

I feel stirring beside me and look towards Harry. He sighs and opens his eyes. I can tell that at first he's confused where he is, but then he moves his glance to me. A small grin appears on his face and that makes me smile widely.

"Sleep well?", he asks me with his deep, morning voice that makes my spine tingle. I nod and ask him the same thing back. "I've never slept better." His words make my cheeks turn red as I nuzzle my head into his neck. The warmth radiates from him and being here, in his arms, is where I want to be.

I hear him chuckle as he tightens his grip around me. No words are said for a while and I grow to like this feeling of silence and calmness.

"Can I ask you something?" I ask him and he nods a few times. He takes my hand and plays with my fingers as he waits for me to start talking. The action itself calms me and I find myself staring at his fingers.

"Did you mean what you said last night? Do you even remember what you said?" I ask him quietly, afraid of what his answer will be. "Because you were drunk and all and I just wanna know if you meant it, because if you didn't then it's okay I mean-"

"Hey, hey, hey... calm down." He cuts me off and cups my face. "I knew you would ask something like that. I actually wanted to tell you that-"

"Honey, it's almost 11pm, breakfast is downstairs. Can I come in, I have some clean clothes for you."

My mum's voice startles us both as we jump and get away from each other. I look around frantically as I yell-whisper. "The window! The window!" I point to the window as Harry starts dressing himself as fast as he can. I struggle to keep my eyes off of his toned body, but eventually I do. I see his smirk on his face, that little shit knows what he's doing to me.

"Just a minute" I yell out to my mum who is still standing outside my door. I mentally scold my mum for wanting to give me my damn clothes right now. Seriously mum? You had to do that now? For god's sake.

I notice that Harry is fully dressed now and I push him to the window. He stops and turns around to me. Wow, déjà vu, much?

"I'll text you later, okay?" he smiles and I'm under the spell that's called Harry's dimples. "Okay, okay, just get out." I chuckle. He leans closer to me and I can't bear myself to move a muscle. He moves his lips towards my cheeks, where he lets them linger for a while. He looks into my eyes and whispers a little bye before he gets out of my room through the window. I'm left astonished, just like that, with that little action, he made my brain stop.

I shake my thoughts as I remember that my mum is still waiting. She wondered why I took so long, but didn't ask top many questions. The day was never ending and I still haven't gotten a text from Harry. That confused and made me over-think everything.

Series helped the day go faster and somehow it was 10pm already. I wasn't tired one bit, so decided to take a walk. Walking helped me think clearer.