2.8

Elena's POV

Ever since Aleisha has told me that Harry was "in love with me" I couldn't help but think through it all. I've started to notice things, like him caressing my cheek, the little sighs he lets out when he kisses the top of my head, the hums he makes when we kiss, his steady heartbeat when my head's pressed against his chest and the way it calms me down.

In the past three days I've started to notice the big and the small things. I've noticed the way my hands start sweating when I feel his gaze when I'm talking to someone, the way my heart starts racing when our eyes lock, the way his hugs make me feel like I'm in a safe castle far away from reality, the way I can feel my chest tighten when he compliments me or whispers sweet nothings into my ear.

Of course I've noticed all of these things before, but now it's like they're heightened. My emotions towards the green-eyed boy are heightened.

And I've tried to deny it, I've tried to think it's just the bliss of the moment. For example, when the pizza guy gives you your pizza and you love that guy, because you're so hungry and he brought you food. I've tried to think like that about my feelings towards Harry. That it was just the moment making me feel all of that.

But it is not.

It cannot be, because I find myself looking at the clock ticking away the seconds, waiting for him, craving for his presence, even though the last time I had seen him was only an hour ago. I find myself staring at his side profile while he's on the phone, just admiring his pure beauty, the way his lips move when he talks, making his accent even more noticeable, his sharp jawline, his curls that somehow are styled perfectly all the time, his cheekbones. I catch myself sniffing into his shirt, when he pushes me into his chest, just wanting to scent him, because his smell is one of a kind.

I love absolutely everything about him. I love it when he calls me by some cheesy nickname, I love when he squeezes my torso, just to reassure me when I'm insecure, I love when he tells me lame jokes, but I still laugh, because he simply makes them funny, I love when we talk at 3am about really nothing, and he says something thought-provoking, I love when he secretly writes down things in his notebook, not knowing that I do know that he's writing them, I love when he holds my hand, I love when I look into his eyes and see a little twinkle, I love his smile. I love his grin when he's happy, I love his laugh when I said something embarrassing, I love his smirk when he lets out a dirty comment. I love his mumbling, not connected sentences, because that's a part of him.

I have already admitted to myself that I am in love with the dork named Harry and I couldn't be more happy, because it was him who I love.

"Okay, well, I'm gonna get going." He tells me. I nod and smile at him as he kisses my forehead.

"Go get some rest, Harry." I quickly peck his lips and he shoots me a grin.

The tiredness in his eyes was evident, he was by my side all the time in the hospital, even though we knew Aleisha was going to be okay. I didn't want her to be alone, again even though Finn was there, but still, we all agreed that we needed some girl time.

I did tell Harry that he should go home, that I could handle it on my own, but he was just not having it. Speaking of, I think him and Finn have become friends, so that's good, right? I would want to go on cheesy double dates in the near future and I don't think that'd be possible if they hated each other.

I watch as Harry does a little wave before turning around and closing the flat's front door shut.

I sigh and walk towards Aleisha's room where I find her laying down, her foot put on a pillow, Finn sitting on the right side of her.