2.1

Elena's POV

"They were so amazing."

"That was the best experience of my life, surely."

My ears are still buzzing from the audience's noise and my feet hurt very much, but somehow it all disappears the moment I look up at Harry. He has a smile on his face while we both talk about the show and sum up our thoughts.

"It's like 10, are you tired?" the boy next to me asks me with concern in his eyes. I chuckle and shake my head. I am indeed very tired from all the jumping and signing from the top of my lungs, but tonight is far too amazing to end.

"Okay, then let's take a walk along the river, is that alright?" I smile and nod. "Alright", a soft chuckle escapes his lips as he takes my hand.

We walk in silence and the only thing that could be heard is our steady breathing. I can see him opening his mouth and closing it seconds afterwards, a couple of times. The simple action makes me laugh.

"Do you wanna say something?"

"Yea-erm-well-uh"

"Just say what you wanted to say, Harry." I raise my eyebrows and wait for him to spit that out. He opened his mouth again only to shake his head and close it again.

"Nothing, its nothing." He shakes his head a couple of more times as I slowly nod. I guess it was nothing important?

"Okay then."

We decide to sit on one of the benches, but the thing that he wanted to tell me remains in my head. I just don't want him to feel like he cant tell me important things.

"Hey, Haz..."

My voice seems to snap him out of his thoughts as he acts a little distant and drops our hands. The hem of his shirt suddenly becomes very interesting for him as he keeps playing with it and his gaze stays on his thighs.

"Harry, look at me." I say with a stern tone and touch his shoulder carefully, scared of how he will react.

He turns his look towards me and stares into my eyes again. The intensity of his stare sends shivers down my spine and I wonder what the hell happened to make him act like this. I take my hand back in my lap as he seems to notice it. I break his gaze as I look down and then back up.

"You know you can tell me anything." His gaze softens and gulps as he nods.

"Okay, well if you have anything you wanna tell me or anything you know you can always do that beca-"

The feeling of his lips against mine interrupts me as he cups my face to reach more closure between us. The kiss is slow but passionate, it's as if our lips are saying all the words we can't. I feel his lips adding more pressure to the kiss, making it more lustful, but at the same time, more meaningful.

I put my hands at the back of his neck, as he moves his around my lower waist. I gently tug on the ends of his hair as he tightens his grip. I can feel his tongue licking my bottom lip, asking for entrance, but I pull away as I remember that we're in public. I was never fond of PDA and literally anyone can walk past and see us.

I put my forehead against his as we take our time to catch up our breath. After a few seconds he increases the gap between us, but takes my left hand and entwines his fingers with mine.

"I'm sorry, I got carried away a bit and-" This time I cut him off.

"Heeey, its okay, I just don't like PDA."