I Need Some Answers

Bellas POV

I walked into Edawards house and Sat down on the Couch. Me and Alice Talked for a while untill. They guys Got back. I slid my hand on there perfectly white house. How come Emily Couldn't Tell I was a vampire. Maybe she did and Didn't say anything. Edward went to go Pick up Renesmee from Seths. Yep. I'm still Getting used to that. I didn't expect him to imprint on her. But He is keeping her safe. The pack is back together Again.

I got up and Stared at myself. I was so Beautiful. Although I'm happy I'm a vampire now. It's not at all what I thought it would feel like. My hunger for Blood is getting Weaker. I always have to be Careful around Renesmee. She still Drinks human blood. She will until she turns 5. So. When Edward Feeds Her the Blood Bags. Me and Jasper keep eachother Destracted .

I looked back To Nesi.  Standing there With Edward. There is no one that is as Happy As me.

" Edward Can I talk to you?" I said " What's Up" He said " Why Does Emily look like Elizabeth?"  I asked

Emilys POV

I Layed there on my Couch. I feel Different. I'm bored. I don't know what to do. Austin told me my Fridge was Stocked so. I guess I'm hungry. I pulled out tim hortons Donuts. I picked one up not knowing which flavor it was " I don't like this one" I said talking to myself " Wait, Yes I do" I said Smaking my lips. God. I'm a freak. 

I sat there thinking. Why does Everyone ask how Old I am?. I don't think I look younger than 16. Do I?

I walked over to the Fridge. Well it's only 4. I can have a monster. Right?. Screw it. I'm all by myself. I Gulped half of it down. Nothing Happened. I didn't Feel Energized at All. So. I drank the Rest. BIG BIG MISTAKE!!!

Before I knew It. I was Everywhere. I was Dancing to Music on the Radio. Singing. and Well Doing My dogs Hair. Oh God. I'm going nuts. After that. I unpacked and Sang. Then I Ran on the Tredmill and Sang. Then I blacked out.

I woke up to Cold hands on my face. I looked up to Find Bella. " Bella?, Is Everything Ok?" I asked

" yeah are you ok?" She said " Don't Drink Monster " I said. She Laughed. " You wanna Hang out today?" " sure Just let me Take a shower" I said " I'm going to go Hunting. I'll be back in 20?" she said " Make it 30" I said Tiredly. " sure" she said and with that She was Gone.

Bella's POV

After I was done hunting. I still had 15 Minutes. I sat thinking About What Me and Em could do today. I should take her to meet Emily. haha Emily and Emily. haha haha Ok,Bella Focus. It wasn't that Funny. God. Bella.  I kept Drawing it the Dirt. What to do What to Do. Oh. I know. I could take her to meet the Pack. Well and Renesmee. She is obviosly going to be with Seth. But don't get me wrong I like seth. I ran To Emilys

" Hey Bella" Emily Said " hey Can I bring a Friend To meet you Guys?" I said asking Everyone 

" Whats his Name?" Jake Asked " Her name Is Emily" I said kinda snobby " I think Emily is going to Like Emily" Sam said 

"When she gets here. Just Stand still ok and Don't talk" I said " Why?" Quill said " Because, You'll see" I said " What are you bella 12?" Quill said. I gave him a look and then I left.

I walked up to the Door Of Emilys house. She was waiting for Me. " Ready? " I asked " Where are we Going?" She asked  I got in the Drivers Seat and looked out the window while Bella Drove. 

we got to this House. It looked Warm and Inviting. " Already guys Line up" Bella Said " Why are they lining up? " She whispered.  "Show them what you can do" I said. " What no, They will think I'm a freak" I said. " Just tell them there names" I said " They already know there Names Bella" She said  I gave her a look " Fine, Fine" I said walking to Seth. " Hey nice to see you again seth" I said.

Emilys POV

" Ok So, Your Quill, Your Embry, Your Jared, Your Leah and Your sam. Then I stoped. I got to the end of The list. Hmmm. He was Tricky. He was tall, and Tan, Very hot. Your Jacob. Sorry Jake " I said " And you must Be Emily." I said to Emily.

" Your a blood Suck- " Bella Shot him a look. " I mean Vampire" Jacob Said. " uh, no. I'm human" I said " Sorry" He said.

Jakes POV

She was Human. Wow. She was Beautiful. But. There was something different About her. I saw quill Chuckled to Himself. "yeah She's Pretty Hot" Quill Said