Unbearable pain

Emilys Pov

" I love You Jake" I whispered to a sleeping Jake. I climbed out the window into the Wet Grass. ok. Emily. Turn it off. I said to myself. I need to be able to turn off  what Edward can do. Just for me. If He can't read my my mind. He can't stop me. I'm not letting anyone Else die for me. Not. Jake.

He means Everything to me. Even though I can't be with him. I still love him.

*****

It was light. about 6. I could See Everything. I was Scared Shitless. Fuck that. I'm beyond Scared Shitless. But I have to do this. If I die. She will stop Killing Everyone. I knew I could trust Victoria. I don't know why But All she wanted was me. I didn't want to die. But I knew I had to. I had to save all of them.

 I waited until she finally came. Her Fire Red hair  light up by the Sun. " I've Seen you've Come to Die" She said 

" Such a waste too" Said the girl from behind her. She looked just like a me. Is this a Dream? I blinked twice just to make sure I was awake. her name Was Katharine 

" Hello Katharine" I said. " You are good with Names huh?" She said

" So, Your Friends with a Vampire. But your not one" I asked " So are you" She Shot back

" I'm Different" I said " I'm a threat to victoria. thats why she wants to kill me right" I added

" STOP, Talking about me when I'm right here" She snapped

" Can You make this Quick" I said. 

I acted Brave. But. I was Scared. I didn't want to die. Not like this.

" You realize. I'm not going to kill you" She said " What why. Kill me not my Friends"

" Your an Adapter. Emily. When I bite you. You will turn into a vampire. Just like if you were bit by a werewolf" She said. I was taken back. " What no" I said Scared And I started backing up.

 I saw Emmet and The Rest of the Cullens and Bella But. They were too late. She sunk her teeth into my Wrist. Pain. It made Me wish I was  Dead.  I started Screaming. Pain. That was all I felt. All my emotions Faded away.

" I'm so Sorry" Katharine wispered in a worried Voice.

Half My blood was gone. I could Feel it Draining out of me. The venom continued Spreading. My hands Griped the Cold wet Grass looking for Comfort. But there was none.  I felt my hair spread all around my hair in the Grass. 

I started Shaking uncontrollably. I couldn't stop.

" Bella You have to do it" Jake said But that was all I got.

Jakes POV

Emily. Laying there Lifeless. " bella you have to do it" I said. She had to suck the Venom out. Thats What Edward did for her. She has to do it for Emily. Jasper was with Alice and Renesmee. Emmet was helping Rosalie Fight Katharine. Edward Finally Killed  Victoria.  Bella was Staring At Emily. " Carlisle." I said. " Bella You can do it" He told her.

Bella Bent Down and put her lips on Emilys Lifless Wrist. I watched as Bellas eyes Went Crazy

"BELLA STOP, YOUR KILLING HER" I yelled. But she wouldn't stop.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~