Aww You are so Sweet

Emilys POV

Jakes hand was intertwined with mine. I wasn't sure where he was taking me. He wouldn't tell me. Everything he Does makes me want him even more. The Car ride was Silent as I was Reading the Book Austin gave me. I wondered if I could do all these things. " You ready?" he said with his hands over my eyes. " yes" 

" Oh my God" I said

He brought me to swim with Dolphins. He remembered that they were my favorite animals. 

" Thank you so Much" I said giving him a hug. He made my heart flutter as Always. I just wonder what will happen after he imprints. And will it be on me?

Jakes POV

Emily looked like a little kid in a candy Store. I loved her so Much. Words couldn't even Explain what I feel. Dammit. Why can't I just Imprint. I watched as Emily kissed the Dolphins nose. The trainer next to her. Teaching her  the motions to make the dolphins do Different tricks.

" I love you" Emily Mouthed to me.

I heard Emily Giggling. I saw Flash backs. Every important moment that we had. Our first kiss. her smile  What is happening. I heard Seths voice in my head. you have to be what she needs you to be, Boyfriend, Brother, Protector. 

Oh my God.

I quickly Called Seth. Seth I need your Help.

Emilys POV

I got out of the Pool to be Greeted by Seth. 

" Seth? Is everything ok? Where's Jacob?" I asked " jake was feeling a little sick. He called me to take you home." he said with a smile. " ok"

I got home. I unblucked and said bye to Seth. It started Raining. Really . It couldn't wait until I got inside. I tried Calling Jake. No Answer.

***

I walked up the Steps of the Cullens. Emmet already had the door open for me." Hey". I said Clutching the Book in my hands. " Is Alice here?" I asked. Just to see her Coming around the Corner. " hey" she said hugging me. " I was wondering if you could Help me with Something" I asked.

"sure" she said. I walked into the Kitchen. I filled a cup of water and Set it on the Counter. Feeling a couple drops hit my finger. I opened the Book and Read a couple pages. Renesmee was watching me more Carefully than the Rest of them. 

" ok, I want you to throw the water at me" I said " Why in heaven would I want to do that?" She said

" please Just do it" i said. " ok" She threw it at me still holding the cup. My hands up. I took a deep breath. I stoped it in mid air.

" haha did you see that" I said Jumping up and Down. " How did you do that?" Edward asked. " I don't know. I just did it." I said.

"Emily, can I talk to you?" Edward Asked. I followed him into the Hallway. " Whats Up" I asked

" Do you Feel different?" He asked " no' I said " Em, Jake imprinted." he said.

I felt Tears coming to my eyes. My Jake. He imprinted. " On who?" I asked.  he didn't anwser me

" ON WHO" I said again.

" On You"