Here we Go again

Emilys POV

Noah set me down and I walked inside. My arms started hurting. I looked at it. there was a gash on my upper left arm. I  must have grazed a tree when Noah was Running me. Blood was soaking through my shirt.

" Emily, let me help you" Carlisle said. I looked away while he was stiching up my arm. It hurt. But I could handle it. " Thanks" I said as he put a large white bandage over it. He nodded.

Everyone was waiting outside for me. I came out. " I'm just going to umm Go to bed" I said " Em, It's only 4" Emmet said. " Yeah, I'm just Tired" I said feeling the lump in my throat come back.

Noah's POV

" What happened ? I thought Jake wasn't there" Alice said staring me down.  " he came right before she was going to leave. She had a mondo meltdown" I said " Well I don't blame her" Bella Said 

" Thats what Happened to me when Edward Left" She added

Emily started Screaming again. Bella got there Faster than me

" Jake stop, I'm sorry. Don't leave please" She said while tossing and turning. She was  breaking into a small sweat. " Emily" bella said lightly shakeing her awake. Emily sat up and Ran her Fingers through her Hair. Whiped her Tears Away. "sorry" She said.  " Honey it's ok" Bella said.

Jakes POV

I walked up the Steps to be Greeted by Bella " Jake". " please, let me in. I just need to talk to her" I pleaded.  she hesitated " please"

" Fine, But if you make her Upset your leaving" She said opening the Door. She lead me to the Door.  I walked in and locked the Door Behind me. I could feel the Dirty look Bella was giving me through the door.

I looked at the Bed. Emily, Laying on her side. Tears slowly Coming down her face. She was Just staring at the wall. I walked up the side of the Bed. She Stood up.

" What are you doing here?" She said. " I want to talk to you" I said calmly. she was wearing my Sweat shirt. I smiled at her. " What?" she asked. " Your wearing my Sweat shirt" I said. She started unziping it. I slowly walked a little Closer. " Stop"  I said calmly. I ziped it back up. I heard her Swallow.

" I don't want to talk to you" She said. " Fine, I'll talk then" I said.

" I'm sorry I hurt you, I didn't mean too. I'm sorry that I wasn't there for you. I just didn't want to take your life away from you. I love you Emily" I said.

" Your Such a Jerk, You couldn't have told me that. When you imprinted on me. It didnt affect me. I heard alice and Edward talking. It's because I already love you more than life it self Jake, did you know that?" she said.

"I'm sorry. I didn't know that. I just wanted you to belong to yourself" I said

" Thats too Bad. Because I already belong to you, we both know that" She said pulling me into a hug. Giving me the same Tingling Feeling. She sighed feeling my warmth. " I missed you jake" she said her head still in my Chest.

" But I'm still Mad at you" she said with a smile