This Time, I don't know

Emilys POV

I was leaned against Jakes Bike jake leaning over me. His lips soft on mine. Making me Love him more and more. Everytime he kisses me. I get tingles from him. It's hard to explain. But I have to be with him. My life is incomplete without him. Then I saw her. Katharine. I thought she was dead. She gave me an Aw look. But then she was gone. She was a Vampire.

I walked up the steps to the cullens. I walked in worried. " I thought you killed katharine?" I asked. " no we just got Victoria. She changed your mom before we killed her" Edward spoke out.

" Theres somthing, she's plaing somthing. I just can't tell" I said. " It's ok We will Protect you" Emmet Said. " It's not me I'm worried about, It's Jake" I said They told me not to worry. But I was conected to her. She gave me her blood when she drank mine.

I don't know when she will come. But I have to be ready. Once I was back at Emilys. I met up with the Rest of the Pack. I watched Quietly as they all talked and played around with one another. They were all in human form. But then we all smelt it. It was her. I didn't now she was coming so soon. I could tell what she was thinking though.

" NONE OF YOU PASE, GOT IT" I said yelling without moving. I could tell jake was Trying. his Whole body started shaking. I steped infront of him. " Jake look at me, Calm down" I said but I knew it was impossible.

He phased. But It was too late. She killed him from the inside. Jake was Dead. My jake was Dead and I couldnt save him. She came too fast. I wasn't sure what I could do. I Peted him. He was cold. I was Sobing uncontolibly. But I knew She could fix him. I knew What she wanted. " please Fix him" I asked "please" 

 " Why should I do that Hun?" She said. " If you bring him back, I'll Go with you. i wont try to run. or kill you. I'll Go with You willingly" I said. tears still coming down my face. She trusted me. She looked at Jakes Body. It started Turning Redish Brown again.

She put me on her back. The we were Gone. I was still Crying. we got to a house. In the middle of the lake. But we wern't in forks anymore " Why do you want me" I asked Her. " Come inside. I'm not going to hurt you" she said

~i month later~

Jakes POV

" Where the Hell is she" I yelled punding my fists on the Table.  Emily Gave herself to Katharine. To keep me alive. But the thing is. I don't remember Dieing. I just remember when I woke up. Emily was gone. I try Traking her sent. But nothing. Everyone is looking for her.

" Cant you read her mind and figure out where she is?" I asked.

" She blocked me out" edward said. " She doesn't want me to find her" he said. " What do you mean?" I asked.

Alice can see her. She's alive. But All alice can see is that Katharine, She's Teaching Emily." He said. She wants to leave, She's starving. But she knows she cant. Alice cant tell where she is ethier. She's only allowing  her to see a little.

This can't be happening. I just got her back. My Emily. She's Gone. Emmet was Furious. But I couldn't balme him. I would rather me be dead, Than her being with that monster.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys so I hope your liking this story . please comment and vote. Follow me

@EmmyBug143

Love you guys

~Emily