I don't trust them

Emilys POV

Oh shit, What am I going to do, I'm fast but not as fast as them. There Gaze Shot Towards me. " We Can here you" Anna Spoke.

" Hi" I said. I watched as they exchanged looks. they wiped the blood from there mouths on their Sleeves.

" Hey" Jeremy Said

" I'm sorry, I was just curious, Don't worry I wont tell anyone that your here, I have Friends that are Vampires. Maybe if you guys need Help" I said.

" No Were Fine, But thank you" She said Extending her hand.

" I'm-" I cut her off.

" Your anna and Jeremy" I said pulling back

" Yes?" She looked at me wierdly

" I have a gift, well many" I said with a half Smile

" but your not one of us" Jeremy said stepping forward.

" No" I said. I could hear thunder but no lightening.or rain.

" Well I  Gotta Go. I'll see you around" I said. They nodded . I started Running Back. I walked up to the window. " Don't bother" Emmets Voice Behind me.

Fuck.---

" So they didn't hurt you" Alice said " No, But I don't Trust them. You should have seen the way they looked at me. But there after some one else too." I said

" Who" Sam said coming forward. " I'm not sure who she is, We'll be meeting her soon. Her name is Ali. She's Um Short, She has Orange hair with a little bit of Blonde, Like Ginger" I said continuing

"Blue eyes" I said Swallowing hard. Man. I have to slow Down. But Thier Eyes. They were. Cold, Blood Red. " here" I said. 

I transfered a Vison to Jake. I didn't think it ould make him this mad. I saw his Eyes. He was sorry. I knew what was going to happen. He Phased into a wolf. He layed down waiting for alice to bring him his cloths. I sat there. Petting the Top of his head. Getting ocasional glares from Noah.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, So please Vote. Also, If you post the link to your story. I'll read them. I love reading them.

Follow me@EmmyBug143