Damn Potroling

Emilys POV

I walked into my house, It seems like forever since I've been here. Cali was staying at the Cullens with me. I wiped my finger across the Island. No dust. Thank god Now I don't have to Clean. Damn the Mail.

I walked outside, Rain Drops hitting my Head. there were about 20 letters in the Mail. I've already Paid the Bills So, It's Just Shit. I tossed it on the counter. 

I felt the Good Feeling of Vibration on my leg.

" Hello" I said

" Hey, Emily. How soon can you be here?" Noahs Voice Asked. " What did She say" Jakes Voice in the Back ground

" Jakes With you?" I asked Excitedly. " he sighed. " Hey babe" Jakes voice came through the Phone.

" Hey, Whats up" I asked

" We found her" Jakes Voice now Serious

" I'll be there in a sec" I said. Running out of the Door. This Saves gas money. And Its Excersise.

I stoped. Catching my Breath. Jake was waiting outside for me. " I missed you" He said pulling my into a kiss. Which again. Made my heart Flutter.

" You guys TIED HER TO A CHAIR" I said going to untie her. " She would have ran away" Emmet said pulling Rosalie towards him.  " Shes not going to Run away, She knows whats Going on" I said looking into her eyes. I untied her and backed up. She was nervous.

" Im Emily" I said Extending my hand. She was scared of me. Why me?

" I'm not going to hurt you" I said.

" Ali" She said Barley a whisper. " My names Ali" She said. " I know" I said Giving her a smile.

"How long was she here?" I asked " About 3 hours" He said. My eyes Widened. "What is your Problem, You cant just tie a girl to a chair." I whispered. 

" Are you hungry?"  I asked her. She Nodded. I grabbed her wrist gently leading her out the Door. I run back give Jake a Quick Kiss and then I was Stoped. " Where are you going?" Emmet said

" Were Going to Get some Food" I said. " Well I'm coming" He said.

"We will be fine, I'm special Remember" I said walking out the Door.---

I sat looking out the Window watching the Trees sway back and Forth. Taking a sip of hot Chocolate. I looked over to See Ali's plate Clean. She was Trying to think of a way out of this. She was scared Shitless.

" I'm not going to hurt you." I said." No of us are" I reasurred her.

" They are Coming for me, There Going to kill me." She said looking Paranoid. " How did you know what was Going on" I asked.

"My mom knew the people who Changed them, I guess they were a family ememies. she let me run away, I was going to go to florida,Its always Sunny there. But I came here to say good bye to my dad and then they kidnapped me." She said tears forming in her eyes.

" We will protect you, I promise." I said

We walked out the Door. I could sense them. they were here. I quickly texted Noah. I grabbed Ali and started walking towards the Door of the Resturant. A cold hand landed on my shoulder.

Anna flipped me with Force so hard that any human body couldn't handle. But luckly they didn't know I wasn't human. My back hit the back of the Tree. I layed there for a second but then Ran back by Ali who Jeremy was about to attack.

I clenched my Left fist slowly towards Jeremy. With out touching him I could send him the Greatest amout of pain. Even to Vampires. It was tiring though. All my Energy  was draining slowly but surely.

Noah was still no where in sight. Then Anna shot towards me. Using my Right hand I shot waves sending her mind into a spinnig motion. She will be out for a few Days.

I sent Jeremy about 200 feet in the woods. I put ali on my Back and started Running. She was really heavy. Not that she was fat but, I'm only a 17 year old girl who weighs 120 pounds herself.

I spotted noah. He put ali on his back. I ran behind her. Ali was probably in shock. We stoped infront of the Cullens. I felt my nose getting warm. I lifted my hand and rubbed under my nose. I looked at my hand. Blood Trickled down my pointer Finger. I was beyond Tired. My eyes were Heavy.

My whole Body went limp. Noahs hand  caught my head . My eyes stayed Open to see Jake rush out but then, My eyes Shut, Letting me only see Blackness

~~~~~~~~~'

Follow Me @EmmyBug143