Marry Me

Emilys POV

I ran through the Door of the Cullens. I looked to find Jake on a hospital Bed. He was sleeping. His Ribs Bandaged. I walked out into the living Room. " You did it" Emmet said pulling me into a hug.

" Congrats" Alice said behind me. " What?" I said. I looked back at her holding the Pregnancy test. I smiled

" I'm Pregnant?" I asked with a smile She nodded and handed the stick to me. Before I knew it I was surrounded with Hugs. Giving me a little Shiver. But I liked to.

"Emily?" I turned around to see Charliesle. " He's Asking for you" He said with a smile. I stuck the the stick in my back pocket. Then I walked in. Jake started to sit up. " No,no. Don't move" I said But he didn't listen. He sat up  with a sigh.

" I'm so sorry this happened to you" I said. " It doesn't matter. I'll heal. But you. You did it" he said with a smile. " Yeah, I guess I did" I said.

" I have to tell you something" I said. " I have to ask you a question First." he said. He reached over beside him and pulled out a small black box. " Jake" I said " Shh, Don't say anything until I'm finished." I nodded.

" I have loved you ever since I saw you, Your my everything Emily. I want to be with you for the Rest of my life. " he said smiling.

" Marry Me" he said sliding the ring on my finger. It was beautiful, It was all Diamonds. it fit perfectly.

" I'd love to" I said kissing him.

"So what did you want to tell me?" he asked.

I pulled out the Pregnancy test and put it in his hand

A smile grew on his Face

~~~~~~~~~~~~~'~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'~~~~~~~~~~~~

thank you guys so much for Just reading this story it means a lot to me. I loved Writing this story for all of you. I hope you love the last Chapter. 

Follow me @EmmyBug143