You lied, Don't blame him.

Jakes POV

I know I know. It's Wrong But I'm crashing Emilys "Date", With Austin. He isn't hers. I want her All to myself. I know I could Hurt her a lot. Thats what I'm afraid of. I try so Hard To imprint. But I can't. The truth is I don't know how. She would never forgive me If I imprinted on Someone Else. " Damn, that girl is hot. I wish I could see her in her Booty Shorts"  Embrys Voice Came in my Head  " SHUT THE FUCK UP" I snapped

Emilys POV

I waited in line with Austin. Staring at the very ugly Movie Theater Carpet. It was a dark Faded Read. Mixed With an Ugly Beige Color. ew.  " Emily?" Embry asked " Hey, Embry, Jake" I said giving him a half Smile. I was Hella Pist. Why couldn't he tell me. I know a lot more that he thinks I could ever know.

I slightly looked past them. No Rain today Thats good. But no Sun Ethier. Thats the Down Side. But I thought I saw him.

"Emily" Austins Voice Shook me out of my Thoughts. " Yeah?" I said  " Do you all want to go in together?" Austin Asked. " Yeah I just want to Check something " I said Walking out the Door. Jacob and Embry and Austin Also Followed me. 

" Parker?" I said staring at him. His pants Saged just the right Amount. They Way I Used to like. Before I knew It. Jake was infront of me in Parkers Face. " You are lucky I don't kill you for what you did to her" He said. Parker didn't move. 

" What the Hell Jake?" I said Pushing him back.  so we were away From the Rest of the group.

" You know How much he hurt you. Why are you Defending him?" He asked. " Because he came to tell me something" I said. " I promise I would never hurt you Em. I also Promised to Protect you" He said. " You didn't Keep Your Promise" I said  "how?" he asked me

"when were you going to tell me that you were a Werewolf?" I said kinda Yelling at him. He was taken Back. " I wanted to tell You" He said defending himself. " Don't even say it was a pack thing because Everyone Knows I'm different so I don't even hear anything about it" I said " I was afraid that you wouldnt" I cut him off " You were afraid I wouldn't What?"

" LOVE ME" he said almost Yelling. I was taken back. He loved me?. I knew I loved him but . Karri always told me that my love would never be Good enough.

"Jake I love you so Much it Hurts" I told him. Almost Crying now. I stared Down at the small Pebbles Under my feet. He didn't say anything . 

" What happenes when You imprint, huh?" I said. But he didn't say anything. " Don't you think It hurts When I see you with Austin?, I mean What is so important About that guy?" He said " HE'S IMPORTANT BECAUSE HE DIED FOR ME" I yelled.

I quietly walked back to Austin but Parker was Gone. " Where's Parker? What did he want?" I asked.

"He didn't say. He just Followed me here I guess" He said.

"Come on lets just get you hom" He said placing his hand on my back. I nodded.