Dinner

Emily's POV

"Oh, Honey what happened to your head" Emily's Voice said Sweetly " Oh, I slipped and Fell when I was unpacking" I said Helping her and Bella Set the Table " Oh, So thats Why I've never seen you around" She said " did you finish Unpacking?" She added " yeah Emmet Helped me" I said watching all the Guys walk inside. " So she thinks the Cullens walk on Water Too" He said talking to bella. I couldn't help but Giggle a little. 

Silence Filled the Room. Forks banging against dishes as the Boys Scarfed down their food. " So, Emily Where are you From?" Sam asked " Michigan" I said taking a sip of my Water. 

~bonfire~

 I sat Staring at the Fire. Heating my Face. The Guys were Really nice. Jake Kept his distance though. I don't really know why he didn't like me. Oh well. His loss.  I was Shaken from my Deep thoughts by my Phone Ringing.

What Austin? 

Hey, Umm I kinda Broke your piano

"HOW THE HELL DID YOU BREAK MY PIANO " I whispered Yelled

Hello Vampire

Austin what am I going to do with you

Oh yeah and Your mom is about to call

Karri

Yeah, It's not my Fault

what do you me- *************

I waited for my Phone to Ring again. I walked out into the Woods a little more. This wasn't going to be Good.

Hey Sweetie

Hey Karri

So Where are you

I had Dinner at a friends House

A guys house

Why do you Care

Maybe you will get a Boyfriend Emmy Bear

Why? Remember My love is never going to be Enough

I didn't say that

YOU DID SAY THAT REMEMBER I WAS 13

Hey, Don't yell at me, Your lucky I adopted your ass

Bye

I hung Up

I just wanted to have a good day. As Always thats not Going to happen. "I-I I'm going to go for a walk" I said Feeling a lump in my Throat. " Is everything ok Em?" Bella Said  I nodded. I walked to the Cliff. I felt Realaxed there. I sat on the Edge and Ran my Hand through my soft Hair. Then I heard a snap.

I turned around...............