Dangerous Waters

Jakes POV

I Tried to Stop her. I watched and Waited for her to come up. Sweat Breaking on my Forhead. It's High tide. Watching the Water turn back and Forth. I was Ready To Jump in After her. I would die For Emily. But then I saw her head come up. Then a wave came causing her to go back under. She couldn't have much Breath Left. I jumped in after her.

Emilys POV

The Cold water hit my body all at once. The water was a Dark Navy Blue. But I could Still See Everything    I could slowly Feel my Body Shutting Down. The water was so Cold.  You can do it Emmy. Just a little longer. Austins Voice inside my Head. He always Believed in me.

I Looked down and Saw the Flower. How does It live in the Cold Water?.  I quickly Ripped it off of the Stem. Leaving  a tiny bit of the Stem in the Water.  

Breathing Hard. Air. Was What I needed. I gripped the Tiny Flower in my hand Refusing to let it go. Before I could Get the Breath I needed. I saw it coming. White and the Top. Huge. A wave. It had Great Force Causing me to spin. Hitting my Head slightly on the Rocks aginst the Cliff. I was Still Concious. But I wish I wasn't.

I didn't want it to end this way. I didn't want Drownding to be the Way my life Ended....

Death is Peaceful. Life is harder. I kept Seeing Flash backs. My m- Karri. Telling me my love will Never be Good Enough for Anyone. Walking in on Parker and Elaina. Last year.  Austin Dieing infront of me. But not being Dead.That Broke me. Maybe It was ok to die. It would be alot less harder and painful.

" Breathe. Please Come on please Emily" 

" Emily, Please Breathe"

I Coughed  and Coughed. Letting the Water Escape. I looked up at him. Jake. He was always there for  me. I did love him. I looked at him taking in his perfect features and  his perfect Abs. 

" Jake" I said with my voice coming out hoarse.  " Oh, Thank god" He said Laying his head on my Chest letting the Sun hit my face. I flinched All my Energy was gone. I was Freezing. Jakes Head was starting to warm me up. He was always so Warm.

" I got it Jake, I got the Flower" I said slowly opening my Hand

 He slighlty Chuckled " You almost Died. Crazy Girl" He said With a smile. But I could tell he was mad.

He was Driving his Truck. I watched him . He was keeping his eyes on the Road. I kept Turning up the Heat. My Teeths Chattering and My whole body was shaking. " Ya know, It's Pretty Warm over here" He said motioning me  over to him. I scooted over to him. He was Hot. In both Ways. " My hands are Freezing" I said sliding them on his arm. Lying my head on his Shoulder. " please Don't be mad at me"