I thought you loved me

Emilys POV

I'm Glad That Jake Imprinted on me. We could Finally be together. He doesn't answer any of my phone Calls. I don't understand What I did Wrong. I knocked on the Jakes. Every Fiber in my Body was Hopeing that Jake would anwser the door. But he didn't. " Hey Billy" " Hey Emily, Jakes not in" he said

" I can tell when your lying. Member?" I said " Emily, I'm sorry but he told me not  to let you in" he said.

"Ok, can you just tell him. That I love him" I asked " sure" " Have a good Day Billy" " you too"

I walked back to my car. The whole Pack walking Towards Jakes House. As usual, no shirts.

" Hey, You ok?" Jareds Voice made me turn around " Yeah, I guess" " come here" he said  pulling me into a hug. He was warm like Jake.

" Thanks" I said

I walked into the Cullens. I sat Down on the Couch next to bella. I didn't have to say anything. She pulled me into a hug. She was cold. The Exact Oppiste of Jake, The whole pack. I took a deep Breath and stood up.

" This is Noah" Edward Said " he's the newest Addition to the Cullen Family" he added.

"Nice meeting you" I said shaking his hand. " You too"  

My phone Started Ringing. I hurried to see if it was Jake. It wasn't. But It was Austin.

" Austin tell me why the Hell you are incapable of answering your Phone" I said. I waved Goodbye and walked out the door.

" I'm at your house, Come home" He said " Fine" It's Been a while since I've Austin. I walked in my house. It was Cold. Empty. Like my heart. Jake broke it. Why won't he answer his phone. I walked in the living Room to find Autumn and Austin sitting on the couch. Laughing. I was glad to see he was happy.

" Stranger Danger" Autumn laughed as she pulled me into a hug. " yeah, I ment to call you" I said

" Look we need to tell you something" she said pulling me to the Couch. " Whats up" I asked " I'm pregnant" she said with a smile apearing on her face. ' I'm happy for you guys" I said looking at Austin. How was this Possible. I mean I knew that Austin was half-Vampire.

" haha, look at her. she's like how the Hell are you carrying a vampires baby" Autumn said. She knew. " You know" I said " of course." she said. I wish my life was as simple as hers. But I mean. I guess I'm kinda upset that she's Pregnant.

" So why were you crying?" Austin asked " Jake imprinted" I said. " I'm really sorry Em" I stopped him. " on me" I said " oh" " he won't answer my phone calls. He doesn't want to see me. I don't know what I did wrong" I said.

We talked for a while. then they left. There going back to Michigan. Now, I'm alone. My life Sucks. I pulled out a monster. I know what they do to me. But I really don't give a shit.

The monster kicked in. It made me forget about Everything. Everyone. Then I passed out on the woodan Floor. I didn't bother getting up.

~~~

Noah's POV

Emily was Different. She looked at me different. The cullens told me alot about her. I just need to know more, But I also feel like I  was ment to protect her. I found her passed out in the Hallway.

" Come on baby get up"

" no, Just leave me here"

I picked her up, no problem. then. I ran her back to the Cullens. Trying to keep her warm. She was only in a shirt and shorts. The cullens Put her in the Spare room looking out to the Forest. I put her in the Bed. I watched her for a while. Then she started Screaming