Noah...... Austin......... And Jake

Noahs POV

Emily has been sleeping for a while. Jake was Worried, I was worried. Ali was worried. Charisle just got back. Jake Layed in bed holding Emily. Him just being there made her Stronger. But that made me angrier than ever. I wanted her. I wanted Emily all to myself.

" Emily loves me ya'know" I said to Jake who was coming into the Kitchen.

" Your lucky that I don't rip your head off" He said. " Emily doesn't love you, She loves me" he spat.

" Then Why didnt she call you" I said before walking out of the Door

Emilys POV

I woke up, Hopeing to be in jakes Arms but I wasn't. I saw Ali sitting on the Window ledge staring at me.  " Your awake" Ali said Relief in her Eyes. " Thank you so much for saving me" she said pulling me into a hug.--

"Where's Jake" I asked Charlisle. he was the only vampire here except Noah. He was only here until I woke up.

" Emily, You Should Rest, You drained all your Powers yesterday" he said. Charlisle was gone by that point. It was just the Three of us.

Noah was sitting on the couch watching T.V. " Jake is patroling, He wanted to be here, But sam's Order " She said.

" Thanks" I smiled

They were all around, I wasn't exactly sure where Jake was. He goes home after Patroling, But I don't blame him. He's Tired. I haven't heard from him in a while though. He calls me when he has time though.

Ali sleeps most of the time. I think It's just a way to not loose her mind. Which I don't blame her. I've Been hanging out with Noah.  He's Really a good Friend.---

I layed on my bed, Tired. I kept an eye on Ali. She's been talking a little more now. I just want to see Jake. I twirled the neckalace he gave me for my Birthday. I never take it off. I always think about him. I love him so much.---

Today is Tuesday, Everyone has been patroling Non stop. I can Protect myself, But No one Listens to me. I walked Downstairs after my shower. I'm still tired but, It's not that Bad. I've Been Getting Stronger.

I walked in the Kitchen, It was Empty. But I heard Voices in the Living Room. Then I saw him. Jake. My Jake. " Jake" I said Running up to him. He engulfed me in a hug. His eyes were Tired. He gave me a kiss and Held me close as I gave him a Hug. " I love you" I said. " I love you too" He said.

" She hasn't seen me in 6 months and she goes Straight to Jake" Austin's Voice came behind me.

I ran over to him and Gave him a hug. " I missed you" I said. " where's Autumn" I asked.

" Home, Safe" He said. " Good"

I sat in Jakes lap while everyone talked about Anna and Jeremy. Ali was sitting Scared on my side.

" We pick up there Sent but then, It's Gone." Sam said. " No one Knows Where they are" Jared said.

All their heads turned towards me. I nodded and walked over to the  open space and sat Down. 

" Absloutly not, Am I the only one that Remembers what happened last time" Jake said. 

" Emily, You don't need to do this" he said. I ignorred him.

I saw them. they were here. It was dark. Cold. They were staying by the Ocean. But not by la Push. They were scared. But they weren't leaving. They knew what they had to do. They had to Kill me and Ali.