Away... Isle esme

Jakes POV

I was beyond happy that Emily was back. Emily was my Everything. She was my reason for living. I know she has good intentions. But she doens't have to do it all by herself. I know why she instists on doing it by herself. It's because of him. Austin. She watched him die. I can tell. Pain on her face.Everytime she see's him.

She knows that. Now, Everything is back to normal. I can see her everyday, Kiss her everyday, Hold her everyday. It's my Job to Protect her. Now, I can.

We needed to get away, Just for a while. I called Edward, for Ideas, why? I have no Idea. Edward told us to come over later today. So, We were.

I walked Emily out to the Car, I opened the Passenger door for her. She climbed in. Quickly getting out of the Rain. " Why thank you sir" she said. I chuckled. The car ride we talked. About Random things. Emilys Hand in mine.

We got out of the Car and Ran inside, hearing the Rain splash a little under our feet. We walked inside, Emily was instantly greeted with hugs. She walked over and Gave Noah a hug and Smiled.

Emilys POV

I heard clicking of heals then Alice walked out. Rolling my Suitcase behind her." Alice?" She smiled at me. I looked at Jake and He was also Smiling. " We all thought that you too should just take a break from all this, so. Were sending you to  Isle Esme." Alice said.

" Aw, Thank you" I said pulling them all into another hug. "Emily?" Edward said " yeah" " Your  flight leaves in 1hour and 30 minutes" he said Shoving me in the car. " Bye" I said waving.

~skip plane Ride~

I walked out, I'm so Tired. Damn. Jake and I got into a taxi. We passed through rio. Everyone daning in the Streets just Like Bella Said. It was so Beautiful here. The Car came to a stop. Jake Gabbed all the luggage before I could help him. He put it in the Boat, He held out his hand for me.I gladly Took it. Everytime I touched him. My heart Flutters.

 I watched as Jacob Drove the boat. He would look back and Smile at me. Even though I wasn't look at him. I watched the water as it rippeled behind us.The water was so Clear. I heard the Propeller come to a stop.the wind stopped blowing my hair. I looked back. Jake was wating for me.

I pushed one side of the glass door.Allowed Jake to walk infront of me. He set the bags down and pulled me into his arms. I kissed him. He bit my bottom lip asking for entrance, and I let him. our tounges exploring Eachothers mouth. But It wasn't like that with him. It was special. Eveything with him is speacial.

I walked in the Master bedroom. Jake looked at me and layed down. and shut his Eyes.

" Jake can we please Talk about this" I said. He knows exactly what I'm talking about and he still has the Nerve to say " Talk about what?" He says. " You know what" I said.

He sighed. I got up and walked out. I heard him get out of bed. My purple fuzzy Slippers still on. I grabed my book and Sat on the Couch. I was pissed.

" Emily, Come on. please talk to me" He said siting on the couch. " What?, I mean why don't you want me to loose my Virginity. I  mean you have told me your ready and I am too" I said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

okay, So Christmas. I found out that my Cousin Mariah's Friend Alison. IS REALATED to Taylor lautner. I was like " Are you Sereious" and she was like yeah, He's her Cousin. I about had a heart Attack.

Follow me @EmmyBug143

Loves Lasting Courage                   ~A Jacob Black Love Story~     ♔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें