I want you.. Jacob Black

Emilys POV

I wanted him. Every part of him. Why doesn't he understand that. " Your 17 Emily" he said Everytime he says Emily. He's serious. " So, You don't think I could handle it" I said getting Defensive. " Thats not what I said." he said back. "Then what?" I asked getting more irritated. " Are you sure that you want to give me yoru Virginity?" he asked .Aw. " Who else would I give it to Jake"I said. " where are you going?" I asked jake leaving the Room. " To the Hot tub." he said. then I realized he had his swim trunks on.

~~

This next part was From Jade 1992. She sent it to me and I changed it up a bit, But she is an amazing Writer so go read her Story " A whole new World" It's one of my favorites

Thanks Jade.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I took a deep breathe in and slipped my Towel off I was just in my bikini.. walking into the hot water.. I stood beside Jake.  i felt as he hardened and pressed himself more onto me, i felt a sudden throbbing, a tingling between my legs but this time more powerful.. Iwas aching for him... he kissed my lips more intense his kisses has less control... i felt his hand slide up my body cupping my breast..

'Jake' i breathed his name, my heart fluttering, as the throbbing grew stonger.. his lips connected back to mine, i felt his hands grip my thighs as he pulled my legs around his torso, i needed air but i didn't want to break this kiss... i pulled away catching my breathe looking deep into his eyes.. I  could see there was still worry..

'I  trust you' I  kissed his lips with force, he seemed to kissed back with his own,

“ I love you Emily, Forever and Always”

“ I love you too Jake"