A note

ok guys so School is back again. I have a LOT of homework Everyday. But everytime I'm on the lap top I write. On the Weekends I stay up past 12 on Friday and Saterday Writing. I love writing for you guys. It helps me get my emotions out in a way. I've already Gotten 5 chapters for my Next Story. PLEASE PLEASE Comment. I want to know what one to post first. So. I'm going to post the Intros of them both. PLEASE Comment . 

Pretty Little Secrets ( A Jason McCann love Story)

Intro.

It's the Numbers That They want. They want the Numbers to the Vault. The Vault Contians 5 Billion Dollars. The Money Belonged to my Uncle. He was involed in a lot of bad things. He's Dead. They want the Numbers. I have them. But what they don't know, Is that. My uncle has hidden the Numbers. On a piece of Paper. in an envelope, With instructions. I'm the only one that knows how to open the Vault and how to find the Numbers.

The worst part is that I'm 17. My mom Doesn't know about it. She snaped after my dad died. So did my Uncle. My uncle told me that, When The time Comes I have to help this Guy named Ralph Find the Numbers. I have to Give him the money. But he has to give me the key. I want to know about my Twin. I want to know if she's Identical. If she had blonde hair and Green Eyes like I did. I want to know what her name was. I want to know what she is like. My parents hid all the Papers her. All I know is that her name is Taylor. Ralph has the key. Why?. I don't know. But I know he is involved. 

I need the Key to open the box I keep in the Top Drawr of the Dresser under my Tank tops. I've Tried Everything to get it open.

Taylor was Kidnaped when we were 4. I dont remember anything about her. Ralph was the one that Kidnaped her. My uncle Helped. But He told me that she was alive. I got to hear her voice once. He let me call her after I had a mondo Melt Down when I was 13.

What does Love Feel Like ( A Justin Bieber Love Story)

Intro

I've never been inlove. I've never Felt whats in all the movies are about. My heart hasn't Fluttered for anyone. My mom tells me now to settle for someone that Keeps you ocupied. She always tells me to be with someone that makes my heart flutter everytime I'm near them. But I havent ever Felt that.  I'm wondering if I ever will. But I have time. I'm only 17

PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT