I don't have all Day

Jacob's POV

They all stared at Eachother. While Emily waited by me. Waiting for an Answer. I'm just happy that She'a alive. I still can't believe she almost died for me. I love her so much. I just. I can't risk hurting her. Dammit. Why can't I imprint on her already.

Emilys POV

 "Well?" I said " Can someone Tell me?" I added. My eyes still stinging from Crying. " I'm not Really Sure that you are going to want to her this" Edward Finally said. Breaking what seems like 100 years of silence. " Please" I said

" Em, she's your mother" Edward Said " What?" " She's your mom" He said I felt my eyes start to sting again. I can't do this. " I have to go" I said Running out the door. Not caring about the disiness I felt.

Jakes POV

Oh my God. Poor Emily. I started to walk out. Edwards hand was suddenly on my shoulder holding me back. " Let her have Time" he said "no, She's all alone." I said . He nodded and I ran out after.

" Em, wait" I yelled. She stoped and Fell to the Ground. I pulled her onto my lap. " shhh, It's going to be ok" I said Rubbing her back.  " my own mom. Tried to kill me Jake. Austin hates me. Autumn is in College. Your the only one I have left." I'm always going to be here for you" I said

***

 I was sleeping in Emilys Bed at her house. But I couldn't. My eyes opened. To be Greeted by another pair of Eyes. " JESUS" I said

" What's Wrong Jake" she asked " Your dog just  gave me a Fucking heart Attack." I said while my heart was beating out of my Chest.

I watched Emily Fall back asleep. When I knew she was finally asleep I wrapped my arms around her. It made me feel complete. I could finally fall asleep.

Emilys POV

I woke up. Cold sheets benthe me. But I was warm. Jacobs arms wraped around my waist. I felt tingles through my whole body. I grabbed his hands and tried to pull them apart. But I couldn't.

" Jaaaaaakkkkkeee" i said poking him. he didn't move. I poked him again. " If you poke me one more time" he said with his eyes still closed. " what are you gonna do hit me?" i said. he chuckled and moved his arms blushing a little. I got up and walked down stairs still in my tank top and short shorts.

No new Messages.. Great. I picked up the Phone. Please please answer your phone. dammit.

" please Call me Back. I just want to talk" i said and with that I hung up the phone.

I'm just so mad at him. He broke my Heart. I can't believe he left me. It was always going to be Jake.

" are you ok?" Jake asked. " yeah" was all I said  " Will you please look at me" he said.

I looked up at Jake. His Eyes a warm and Inviting Brown. " What?" I said sweetly. " I love you" he said. then I kissed him.

It was nothing like I've ever Felt before. His lips were so soft. But I knew I was inlove with him. He  made my heart flutter everytime he looks at me.

I pulled away slowly. He smiled at me . His warm minty Breath falling on my face. He pulled me closer. " I love you too" I said. He kissed me again. I've never  Felt this Before ever. Not even with Parker.

I was Deeply and Madly inlove With Jacob Black.